Lompoc Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you were injured or lost a family member due to another person’s negligence, the responsible party should be held accountable for any medical bills, lost income, and other damages that you and your loved ones have incurred. The Lompoc personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have the insight and experience to help you pursue the maximum compensation.
Everything we do at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers revolves around our clients. We will work around your schedule—making ourselves available after office hours to answer your questions. Our Lompoc accident lawyers thoroughly investigate every case they handle to ensure each client has the best possible chance of recovering the settlement they deserve.
Our steadfast dedication to providing superb legal representation has resulted in more than $250 million in monetary awards for our clients. To find out how our law firm can assist with your case, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free consultation.
Our Lompoc Injury Attorneys Accept a Variety of Cases:
- Truck Accident Cases
- Car Accident Cases
- Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Bicycle Crash Cases
- Uber Accident and Lyft Accident Cases
- Slip and Fall Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Boat Accident Cases
- Airplane Crash Cases
- Pedestrian Accident Cases
- Bus Accident Cases
- Bird Scooter Injury Cases
- Train Crash Cases
- Dog Bite & Animal Attack Cases
- Turo Vehicle Accident Cases
- Severe Burn Injury Cases
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Cases
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Other Personal Injury Cases
Thousands of Clients Helped | More Than $250 Million Recovered
If your financial future is in jeopardy due to a serious injury or death in the family, you deserve an attorney with the experience to overcome the hurdles standing between you and fair compensation. The Lompoc personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have represented more than 5,000 clients, giving us an extensive background and knowledge that very few law firms have attained.
Our attorneys have many decades of combined experience handling complex cases that involved liability disputes. We can foresee disputes before they arise and take the necessary steps to overcome them. We can file subpoenas to obtain critical evidence, arrange testimony from expert witnesses, calculate your damages, and help you avoid costly mistakes that would threaten your claim.
Insurance companies tend to take claims filed by attorneys more seriously because they know that an experienced lawyer will not accept a settlement that is less than fair. As one of the most prominent law firms in the entire country, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is well respected by insurance companies throughout California, and our reputation for tough litigation works in our clients’ favor by giving the insurer incentive to reach a fair settlement.
We Offer Free, No-Obligation Consultations
If you’re already facing steep medical bills and time off work, you shouldn’t have to worry about the cost of hiring an attorney. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we want to minimize the financial burden on your family by evaluating your case for free. You will not have to pay a retainer to hire us to represent you, and we will not charge any attorney’s fees unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf.
We Handle Cases Involving Catastrophic Injuries
If you suffered a permanent disability, scarring, or disfigurement, it is important that you hire a law firm that has successfully handled catastrophic injury cases. The Lompoc injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have an extensive background in cases involving:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: The neurological effects of a TBI can impact the victim’s personality, memory, and other cognitive faculties. It can also result in physical disabilities. The Lompoc personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers understand how far-reaching the effects of a TBI can be, and we will passionately help you fight for the compensation you or your loved one needs to live the fullest life possible.
- Burn Injuries: Scarring and disfigurement can result in devastating emotional trauma. Although no amount of compensation can undo the tragedy you have experienced, you may be able to pay for restorative surgery and other injury-related expenses by bringing a claim against the responsible party.
- Paralysis: Even a minor loss in motor function can be devastating, but in severe cases, paralysis can profoundly affect every aspect of the victim’s life. If your claim is successful, you might be entitled to compensation not only for medical bills and lost wages but also for home and vehicle modifications, home care, and non-economic damages.
Recovering the maximum compensation in these cases requires a comprehensive investigation. Our lawyers will review your medical records, photos and video footage of your accident, and any other evidence you have compiled. We will then discuss your case with medical experts, financial experts, and vocational experts to ensure your claim includes the full compensation you will need to pay for rehabilitation, surgeries, lost earning capacity, and other damages.
Speak with our Lompoc Personal Injury Legal Team Today!
If you’re ready to discuss your case with an experienced and compassionate injury attorney, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to arrange a free initial consultation. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or message us online to schedule a consultation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|