Los Olivos Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is a law firm dedicated to assisting people who have been physically or psychologically injured due to the negligence of others. We understand that you and your family are going through what could be the most challenging chapter of your lives, and our Los Olivos personal injury attorneys are here to help.
From the moment you call our office to the resolution of your case, you will be treated with the highest level of professional service. Our accident lawyers will take the time to perform a thorough investigation into your accident and injury and will keep you fully informed of the progress of your case every step of the way.
We have helped more than 5,000 people and collected more than $300 million for clients in settlements and verdicts. We will travel to you if you are unable to come to us. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free initial consultation.
Our Los Olivos personal injury lawyers handle many types of injury claims including:
- Auto Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- 18-Wheeler Collision Claims
- Bicycle Crash Claims
- Rideshare Vehicle Accident Claims
- Boat Crash Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Bird Scooter Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Airplane Crash Claims
- Turo Vehicle Accident Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
- Spinal Injury Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Dog Bite Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
How Can Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Help You?
Our goal at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is to get you fairly compensated as soon as possible. We know you have a lot on your plate, and looming medical bills are only compounding the stress on you and your family. Our Los Olivos injury lawyers can ease the burden by helping you fight for the compensation you need to restore financial stability and move on with life.
Our process begins with a free case assessment. We will listen to your version of events and look at the evidence you have gathered. Upon determining that you have grounds for a claim, we will launch an investigation to compile more evidence to strengthen your case. Our legal team can interview eyewitnesses, file subpoenas to obtain evidence, and arrange expert witness testimony.
We will also make sure your claim includes all damages to which you may be entitled. Claimants who represent themselves often overlook future and non-economic damages and, as a result, they miss out on compensation they might have been owed. Depending on the facts of your case, you may be entitled to the following damages:
- Medical expenses;
- Property repairs;
- Loss of income;
- Reduced earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
- Physical impairment;
- Emotional distress;
- Loss of life enjoyment;
- Inconvenience; and
- Punitive damages.
Calculating the value of your damages involves complex formulas and possibly the testimony of medical, vocational, and financial experts. The Los Olivos accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will be able to identify the types of damages you are owed and gather the necessary evidence to prove the value of your claim.
Without strong evidence and a compelling argument, the insurance company might dispute your claim, contending that you were partially or entirely at fault, or that the amount of damages you are claiming is too high. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know how to overcome disputes related to fault and damages. With decades of combined experience and proven legal strategies, our attorneys have what it takes to ensure you are treated fairly through every step of the proceedings.
Qualities to Look for in a Los Olivos Personal Injury Lawyer
Not all personal injury attorneys practice in the same legal areas. While some primarily (or even exclusively) handle car accident cases, others might handle product liability or slip and fall claims. Not only should you find a lawyer with a successful track record handling cases like yours, but you should also vet the attorney carefully to make sure you feel comfortable and confident hiring him or her to represent you.
Here are a few qualities to look for in a Los Olivos accident lawyer:
- Compassion: The attorney should show genuine sympathy for your situation and demonstrate a willingness to invest the time and effort needed to give your case the best chance of success.
- Availability: The lawyer should give you a direct means of contact in case you have questions or concerns.
- Positive Reviews: Look online for reviews of the prospective law firm to make sure previous clients were satisfied with the representation they received.
- Sense of Urgency: It is important that your lawyer investigates your case as soon as possible—while important evidence is still available. If your attorney says that he or she will look into your case in a few days or next week, look elsewhere for legal representation. Our legal team is prepared to take on cases, and help assist clients receive medical attention as soon as possible.
Contact Us Our Los Olivos Personal Injury Legal Team Today:
The legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to help you and your family pursue justice and fight for the compensation you need to move on with life. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or message us online to arrange a free case evaluation.