At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to represent individuals and families throughout San Diego County, including those who live in East County San Diego. If you were injured at a marina or while out running errands, we recommend calling us before you speak to an insurer. An insurance company is interested in resolving your claim in a way that hurts its bottom line the least. We, on the other hand, want to resolve the claim is the way that is most beneficial to you. In most circumstances, this means fighting for you to receive full and fair compensation. To talk with our Manzanita personal injury lawyers about your injuries and legal options, contact us through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
How Our Manzanita Accident Lawyers Can Help
After you are hurt in an accident, your plate is instantly overflowing. Your everyday responsibilities don’t stop. You still need to pay the bills, take care of your children, and handle chores. But now, you are hurt and can’t deal with everything the way you normally would. You also have medical expenses on top of being out of work while you recover, which can place you and your family in a precarious financial position. While all of this is happening, you may start to take on the insurance claim process yourself. It can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. By calling Harris Personal Injury Lawyers and working with one of our Manzanita injury attorneys, you have someone to handle the insurance claim process and medical bills for you. Our veteran personal injury attorneys are here to ensure your rights are protected during the insurance claim process and that you are in the best position possible to maximize your financial recovery. To do this, we will:
- Conduct an independent investigation: After an accident that causes you harm, you need to find out what happened, why, and why was responsible. In some cases, like a vehicle running a red light, this is clear. However, after some accidents, it may not be obvious why it occurred and why was at fault. We will thoroughly investigate what happened in order to gather as much evidence as possible. We will analyze this evidence to determine who was directly at fault for the accident and who is liable for compensating you. If the at-fault party was in a rented vehicle or was working at the time, a different person or business may be liable for your injuries.
- Calculate the value of your claim: Before you enter negotiations with an insurance company or file a personal injury lawsuit, you need to know how much your claim may be worth. Our Manzanita personal injury lawyers we will work closely with you, your medical providers, and any necessary experts to calculate the values of your past, current, and future medical expenses, all lost income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, scarring and disfigurement, and disability.
- Pursue pre-litigation settlement negotiations: Many personal injury claims can and are resolved without a trial. When another person or business is at fault for your injuries, there is often an applicable insurance policy. At-fault drivers should have auto insurance and property owners should have a business or homeowner’s policy that covers bodily injuries. When there is an insurance policy, we will pursue a claim with that insurer. After we establish their policyholder is at fault and your injuries, we will participate in settlement negotiations. We will not let an insurer push you into a low settlement that does not cover all of your physical, emotional, and financial injuries.
- File a personal injury lawsuit, when necessary: There are several reasons why we may recommend filing a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault and liable party—or parties. The discovery process that occurs during litigation may allow us to obtain additional evidence, which may be necessary to prove who was at fault. A lawsuit also puts pressure on an insurer to settle for a fair amount. However, we also may recommend filing a lawsuit because we believe your case will go to trial. If we cannot resolve your claim through a settlement, you may have enough evidence to ask a judge or jury to rule in your favor.
Types of Claims Our Manzanita Personal Injury Attorneys Accept:
- Auto Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
We Have a Track Record of Success
One of the reasons you should contact us at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is because we have proven that we can be effective and successful. We have helped more than 5,000 individuals and families in California recover more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings. To talk with one of our Manzanita accident lawyers about how we can help you, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.