Marina Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to represent individuals and families in Marina, CA and throughout Monterey County. We understand how disruptive and unexpected accident is. Whether your elderly parent slips and falls at the grocery store, you are injured in a car crash, or your child is bitten by a dog, you suddenly have to deal with medical treatments, medical bills, taking time off work, and the process of recouping whatever compensation you can.
You might assume you can rely on an insurance claim, but you may come to realize you will need to file a personal injury lawsuit against the store, the negligent driver, or the dog’s owner. When you realize the process of pursuing compensation is going to take up too much of you time, attention, and energy, it is time to call our Marina personal injury lawyers for help. Let us handle the insurance company, and when necessary, represent you in court. Contact us through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to learn how we can help.
Do You Need a Marina Accident Lawyer?
It can be difficult to decide whether or not you need a personal injury lawyer after an accident. Here is our recommendation. If you experienced only property damage in an accident, a lawyer may not be necessary. You can likely handle the insurance claim process to obtain compensation for repairs or replacements. However, if you or a loved one suffered injuries in an accident, we recommend calling a personal injury lawyer in Marina.
After an accident that causes you harm, you may not be aware of all of your damages, which is a legal term for losses that entitle you to compensation. There are your physical injuries, which may cause pain, emotional suffering, a disfigurement, or a disability. Each of these factors is a unique damage that you can pursue compensation for.
You also have both the expenses associated with the accident and the financial losses, including the wages you are missing out on. By working with our team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you will be fully informed of all of your damages. Your attorney will calculate the full potential value of your claim and work hard to pursue the maximum amount through an insurance settlement or lawsuit.
If you are unsure of whether you need an attorney, it never hurts to meet with us. We offer entirely free, no-obligation consultations. You can contact us online or call us at any time to schedule an appointment at a time and place most convenient to you.
Our Marina Personal Injury Attorneys Accept a Wide Range of Accident Claims
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we accept claims arising from:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
How a Marina Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
If you suffered an injury in one of the many kinds of accidents we handle or under any other circumstances, give us a call. There are many ways in which we can help you address your situation and pursue compensation through an insurance claim or lawsuit.
- We will connect you with important resources, including physicians and specialists. Your health and well-being are our top priority. We also have established relationships with many expert witnesses, which will enable us to engage their services to prove the other person’s negligence and your injuries and damages. We may need an accident constructionist, medical expert, economic expert, or vocational expert for your case.
- We will calculate your damages. When you are dealing with an insurance company, it is essential that you know how much your case is worth. Through our years of experience and in-depth legal research, we will determine the best method for calculating your economic and non-economic damages. Then, we will discuss with you the best and worst possible outcomes for your claim.
- We have significant negotiation experience. Most personal injury claims are resolved through personal injury settlements with insurers. To obtain the best possible settlement amount, you need to negotiate. Our Marina personal injury attorneys are skilled negotiators and are not afraid to go up against big insurers and their legal teams.
- We have years of litigation experience. While most personal injury claims are resolved through settlements, that does not mean you can avoid the court system. Many claims require filing a personal injury lawsuit and participating in discovery. You also may need to pursue compensation at trial if there is no insurance coverage, your claim is denied, or settlement negotiations break down. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are not afraid to take your case to court.
To learn more about how Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you, contact us through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.