If you were seriously injured or lost a loved one due to another person's negligence or wrongful act, we want to hear your story. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to helping accident victims and their families fight for the compensation they deserve—and we have the results to show for it, with more than $300 million recovered for clients. Hiring an established law firm like Harris Personal Injury Lawyers sends a message to the insurance company that you expect to be treated fairly, and you’re not going to accept anything less than what you deserve. We have built a reputation on thoroughly investigating every case we handle and taking an aggressive approach to settlement negotiations and litigation. To discuss your case with a Maywood personal injury attorney from our firm, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today for a free consultation.
Types of Cases Our Maywood Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
Whether you were hurt in a car accident, bitten by a dog, or injured in a slip and fall, you deserve an attorney who understands your situation and has successfully handled cases like yours. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have helped thousands of clients obtain substantial payouts in a variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases including those arising from:
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Spinal Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Trips, Slips, & Falls
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Aircraft Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Accidents Involving Rideshare Vehicles
- Bird Scooter Injuries
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Wrongful Deaths
- Other Personal Injuries
Discuss Your Case in a Free Initial Consultation
You may already know about the unexpected costs that arise after a serious injury or death in the family. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand the adversity you are facing, which is why we offer free case evaluations. Even if you’re not sure if you have grounds for a claim, we will listen to your story and provide honest advice based on our many years of experience. Your first meeting with a Maywood personal injury attorney is an opportunity to find out if you feel comfortable working with our law firm. It’s also a chance for you to learn about the laws related to your claim and the potential outcomes of your case. You can make sure your case gets off to a strong start by preparing for the initial consultation. Be sure to bring any evidence and other documentation that is relevant to your case including:
- Medical invoices;
- Diagnostic imaging and other documentation related to your injuries;
- Prescription records;
- Receipts or estimates for property repairs;
- The police and/or accident reports;
- Paystubs and your most recent income tax return;
- Photos of your injuries;
- Any video footage and photos of the accident scene;
- Eyewitness contact information;
- Any emails and other correspondence you have had with the insurance company;
- Any relevant insurance policies; and
- A written account of what happened.
A Maywood injury lawyer from our firm will assess this evidence to determine if your case has merit and how to approach the subsequent investigation. The attorney will also ask you a series of questions to learn more about your accident and injuries. It’s a good idea to consider your answers to the following questions before your initial consultation:
- What details do you remember about the accident? What were you doing before the incident happened?
- Do you know what the liable party was doing before the accident?
- Is there any reason why the opposing party might argue you are partially at fault?
- Did police arrive at the scene? Were there any chemical tests performed?
- Were there any eyewitnesses? Did you or someone else record their contact details?
- Did you receive medical care at the scene? If not, have you visited a doctor yet?
- What is your prognosis?
- Have you spoken to the insurance adjuster?
- Are you currently employed? Have your injuries caused you to miss work?
- Do you have social media profiles? Have you posted anything about your accident or injuries?
- Have your injuries prevented you from partaking in hobbies you enjoyed before the accident?
- How have your injuries affected your family?
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a Maywood Personal Injury Attorney
The idea of filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit can be daunting, but with a seasoned attorney by your side, you can focus on your health and your family while your case proceeds in good hands. If you’re ready to discuss your situation with a Maywood personal injury lawyer, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for a free, no-obligation case evaluation. We can come to you if you are unable to come to us. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to set up a consultation. You can also send us a message online using our Contact Form.