Mission Hills Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, bitten by a dog, or hurt in some other way, we understand the hardships you are facing. Individuals and families in these situations often incur exorbitant medical bills and lost wages. Beyond the financial cost, the pain and suffering can profoundly diminish your quality of life.
The Mission Hills personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will help you enforce your rights and fight for the full compensation you deserve. We know what’s at stake, and we won’t settle your case for anything less than what you are owed.
Our results speak for themselves, with more than $300 million won for clients in settlements and verdicts. We offer free, no-obligation consultations, so you have nothing to lose by discussing your case with one of our attorneys. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a case evaluation with a Mission Hills personal injury lawyer.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Mission Hills, California
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have built a reputation on treating our clients with compassion and thoroughly investigating every case we handle. We devote the time and resources needed to ensure our clients’ cases are as strong as possible before settlement negotiations begin.
Our Mission Hills personal injury lawyers provide aggressive representation in the following types of cases:
- Bicycle Accident Cases
- Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Car Accident Cases
- Tractor-Trailer Accident Cases
- Dog Bite Cases
- Spinal Cord Injury Cases
- Burn Injury Cases
- Brain Injury Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Trip, Slip, and Fall Cases
- Bus Accident Cases
- Boating Accident Cases
- Rideshare Vehicle Accident Cases
- Aircraft Accident Cases
- Train Accident Cases
- Bird Scooter Injury Cases
- Turo Vehicle Accident Cases
- Pedestrian Accident Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Other Personal Injury Cases
What Sets Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Apart from Other Legal Practices?
There are a lot of personal injury law firms in California, so choosing the right one can be challenging. But at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we’re in a league of our own.
Here are just a few factors that set us apart from other legal practices:
- We Genuinely Care About Our Clients: Some attorneys see each client as just another number, but at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are passionate about helping people put their lives back in order after sudden accidents. From the moment you contact our office to the day your case is resolved, we will treat you with the utmost respect and compassion.
- We Practice with Integrity and Honesty: Even the best attorneys cannot guarantee an outcome of a particular claim, but they can explain potential outcomes of your case and point out its strengths and weaknesses. We believe in being transparent with our clients regarding what they can expect, even if that means telling hard truths during the initial consultation. This sets us apart from other law firms that only say what their clients want to hear to secure their business.
- We Have a Positive Reputation Among Insurers: We have successfully litigated cases against some of the largest insurance companies in California. Our relentless and aggressive approach is well known to insurers, which makes them more willing to cooperate during negotiations.
- We Have Won Substantial Settlements and Verdicts: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe that winning our clients’ cases is not enough; we want our clients to walk away with the maximum compensation. That’s why our attorneys thoroughly research every claim to ensure they account for all potentially recoverable damages. They are also willing to bring in financial, vocational, and medical experts to confirm their calculations if the opposing party refuses to accept a fair settlement offer. With this approach, our personal injury lawyers have recovered more than $300 million for clients in settlements and verdicts.
- We Will Work Around Your Schedule: You probably have a lot on your plate after a serious injury or the loss of a loved one. Our Mission Hills personal injury lawyers will do everything in their power to make the claims process as stress free as possible for you and your family. This includes arranging appointments and phone calls around your schedule. We will also make it a point to return your emails and calls promptly. In fact, we intentionally limit our caseload to ensure our attorneys have plenty of time to devote to each of our clients.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today with our Mission Hills Personal Injury Legal Team
There are strict time limits for filing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in California. If the deadline passes before you file, your case will almost certainly be dismissed.
Time is of the essence, and the sooner you contact our law firm, the more likely it will be that essential evidence will still be available. To learn about the next steps, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact form to set up a free case review.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|