Monrovia Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide quality legal counsel to those who have suffered injuries and lost loved ones due to the negligence, carelessness, and intentional acts of others. Our attorneys help clients in Monrovia and surrounding areas fight for the compensation they need to put their lives back together after sudden accidents.
Hiring our experienced and resourceful legal team tells the insurance company that you expect fair treatment—and if they refuse to cooperate, we will not hesitate to take your case to court. Our trial attorneys have decades of combined experience and will aggressively represent you and your family through every stage of the proceedings.
If you cannot come to us, one of our Monrovia personal injury lawyers will come to you. For a free case review, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Monrovia, California
Because each personal injury claim is unique, it is important that you hire an attorney who understands the laws and procedures that govern your specific case. The lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers know how to tailor their legal strategies to the facts surrounding your claim. The types of injuries you sustained, the kinds of damages you incurred, the terms of any relevant insurance policies, and a variety of other factors will influence how we approach your case.
Our accident attorneys have the experience and resources needed to provide superb representation in the following types of claims:
- Car Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Truck Accident Claims
- Bike Accident Claims
- Boat Accident Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Burn Injury Claims
- Brain Injury Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Trip, Slip, and Fall Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack Claims
- Aircraft Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Accident Claims Involving Rideshare Vehicles
- Bird Scooter Injury Claims
- Turo Vehicle Accident Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
Millions Recovered on Behalf of Clients in California
Most personal injury law firms have won at least a few cases, but our practice is in a league of its own—with over $300 million recovered for clients. More than 5,000 people have hired our lawyers to help them navigate through complicated legal proceedings.
With our extensive experience and versatile background, you can feel confident knowing that your case is in good hands.
Here are just a few qualities that set us apart from other law firms in Monrovia:
- Winning Strategies: Just because an attorney handles personal injury cases does not mean he or she has the experience needed to develop a winning strategy for your claim. Not only is each case unique, but each insurance adjuster takes a slightly different approach to negotiations. The best attorneys have handled enough claims to predict the tactics insurance adjusters will use and stay one step ahead of them. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have overcome the odds and won substantial settlements and verdicts in numerous complicated, high-stakes cases.
- Comprehensive Investigations: You don’t want to enter settlement negotiations until your claim is as strong as possible. You deserve an attorney who will conduct a meticulous investigation that involves eyewitness interviews, a careful examination of relevant insurance policies, and thorough evaluations of all available evidence. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our willingness to devote the necessary time and resources to each case is one of the many factors that set us apart from other law firms.
- Carefully Vetted Expert Witnesses: The testimony and guidance of medical, vocational, and financial experts could play a major role in your case, but not all expert witnesses are created equal. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we carefully vet our expert witnesses to ensure they have the credentials and experience to provide credible testimony.
- Impressive Background in Litigation: Most attorneys have settled at least a few cases, but many do not have the courtroom experience to feel confident taking a case to trial. If you hire such an attorney and the opposing party refuses to cooperate, you might wind up collecting an unfair settlement. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, not only do we have an extensive background in litigation, but just hiring us to represent you will tell the insurance company that you are willing to take your case to trial if necessary.
- Availability: When a lawyer fails to return calls and emails promptly, the claims process becomes far more stressful for the client. After all, if an attorney cannot find the time to call you back, how can he or she find the time to investigate your case? The Monrovia injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyershave built a reputation for providing exceptional client service by making themselves available on weekends and after office hours.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a Free Consultation with our Monrovia Personal Injury Legal Team
If you need help navigating the legal system after a serious injury or death in the family, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS today or use our contact form to set up a free case review.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|