Montecito Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provides aggressive and compassionate legal representation to people who have been injured or lost loved ones as the result of negligence. We have helped more than 5,000 clients throughout California and have recovered more than $300 million in cases involving motor-vehicle collisions, slips and falls, dog bites, and many other types of accidents.
We give each case our full attention and help reduce the stress on our clients by responding to calls and emails quickly and making ourselves available after office hours. To learn more about our Montecito personal injury attorneys or to get answers to your claim-related questions, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free initial consultation.
Types of Cases Our Montecito Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
There is a wide array of cases that fall under the umbrella of personal injury law.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide exceptional legal representation in the following types of claims:
- Auto Accident Claims: From distractions to alcohol to speeding, there are many factors that contribute to motor-vehicle collisions—but driver error typically plays a role. After being injured or losing a family member due to a negligent motorist, you have the right to file a claim for compensation.
- Big Rig Accident Claims: The occupants of smaller vehicles typically bear the brunt of the injuries and damages in tractor-trailer accidents. We can help you fight for the compensation you need to pay for your injury-related losses.
- Bike Accident Claims: A bicycle accident that results in a serious injury can cause tremendous hardship to victims and their loved ones. We help clients in Montecito and surrounding communities pursue financial reimbursement for healthcare expenses, lost income, and other damages after serious bike accidents.
- Motorcycle Accident Claims: Do not trust the insurance company to pay you a fair settlement after a motorcycle accident. Turn to the injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for tenacious representation.
- Rideshare Vehicle Accident Claims: Uber and Lyft accident claims are especially complicated since there are so many insurance policies that may come into play. We can help you determine the best way to proceed with your claim.
- Boating Injury Claims: After being injured in a boating accident, your first call should be to a personal injury lawyer who has successfully handled these types of cases. You will find a knowledgeable and compassionate attorney at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Bus Accident Claims: There are numerous factors that contribute to bus accidents. Our lawyers can help you prove liability and the value of your damages.
- Bird Scooter Accident Claims: Bird scooter accidents can be devastating. Our lawyers can help you determine insurance liability and gather the evidence needed to prove your claim.
- Aircraft Accident Claims: Our attorneys assist clients who have been injured in airplane accidents caused by negligent loading, pilot errors, fuel tank explosions, defective equipment, and other factors.
- Premises Liability Claims: This is one of the most complicated areas of personal injury law. Our Montecito accident attorneys will help you navigate through the legal complexities you will encounter on the path to fair compensation.
- Slip and Fall Claims: Spilled beverages, freshly mopped floors, and faulty handrails can be deadly hazards. Our lawyers can help you gather the evidence needed to prove liability and damages after a slip and fall.
- Pedestrian Injury Claims: It’s an unfortunate reality that a leisurely walk can end in tragedy. If you were hit by a car while crossing the street or walking alongside traffic, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for legal guidance.
- Train Crash Claims: The Montecito personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help clients who were injured in train accidents caused by aggressive driving, negligent maintenance, mechanical failures, overloading, defective tracks, and other factors.
- Dog Bite Claims: If you were bitten by a dog, do not accept a settlement offer until you have talked to a seasoned injury attorney at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Turo Vehicle Accident Claims: Were you injured in a crash involving a vehicle that was rented through Turo? Contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to learn your rights.
- Severe Burn Injury Claims: Burn injuries are some of the most traumatic wounds a person can suffer. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will help you pursue compensation for not only your monetary losses but also your pain and suffering and other non-economic damages.
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims: Car accidents, slips and falls, malfunctioning products, and violent attacks are all leading causes of spinal injuries. They’re also entirely preventable. If you sustained a spinal cord injury in an avoidable accident, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to find out if you have grounds for a personal injury claim.
- Brain Injury Claims: The initial symptoms of a brain injury can be subtle, but their long-term effects are often devastating. Our Montecito personal injury attorneys can help you bring a claim against the party who caused your injury.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: No matter the nature or severity of your injury, our lawyers can provide reliable legal guidance and help you understand your rights.
- Wrongful Death Claims: The mental anguish and sorrow that follow the loss of a family member can seem unbearable. Let our legal team take some of the burden off your shoulders by helping you bring a claim against all liable parties.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a Free Case Assessment with our Montecito Legal Team
You probably have a lot of questions after being injured or losing a loved one in an unexpected accident. To get answers to your claim-related questions and learn about the laws related to your case, call our Montecito personal injury attorneys today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or message us online to arrange a free consultation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|