Monterey Park Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love was hurt through the fault of another person, you probably have a lot of questions. Do I have grounds for a claim? What will happen during the proceedings? How much is my case worth? The Monterey Park personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can provide honest answers to your questions and help you navigate the legal system.
We have achieved several multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for clients throughout California. Our law firm is available 24/7 to take your call, and if you cannot come to us for the initial consultation, we will come to you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free case review with a Monterey Park injury attorney.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle in Monterey Park, California
One of the many qualities that set Harris Personal Injury Lawyers apart from other practices in Monterey Park is our commitment to performing a thorough investigation into every case we handle. Whether your injuries are minor or severe, and whether your case seems simple or complex, we will meticulously prepare so your claim is as strong as possible when heading into settlement negotiations.
We accept the following kinds of accident cases:
- Auto Accident Cases
- Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Tractor-Trailer Accident Cases
- Boat Accident Cases
- Bicycle Accident Cases
- Serious Burn Injury Cases
- Spinal Cord Injury Cases
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
- Pedestrian Accident Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Trip, Slip, and Fall Cases
- Aircraft Accident Cases
- Dog Bite Cases
- Bus Accident Cases
- Lyft & Uber Accident Cases
- Bird Scooter Injury Cases
- Turo Vehicle Accident Cases
- Train Accident Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Other Personal Injury Cases
How Our Monterey Park Accident Attorneys Can Help
Most people who suffer a personal injury or wrongful death in the family have never had to file a tort claim before. The thought of completing tedious paperwork, calculating your damages, and negotiating with the insurance company can seem daunting, but a seasoned personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can handle these tasks on your behalf so you can stay focused on your health and well being.
Here are just a few ways our Monterey Park accident lawyers can help:
- Collecting Evidence: The outcome of your case will ultimately hinge on the strength of your evidence to prove liability and damages. With decades of experience, our attorneys know the types of evidence that will be needed to build your claim, and we will launch an immediate investigation while surveillance recordings and other proof are still available and unaltered.
- Interviewing Witnesses: If anyone saw the accident that caused your injury, their testimony may help your lawyer prove liability; however, it is important to interview witnesses as soon as possible because they may eventually forget critical details or their recollection of events could change.
- Handling Dialogue with the Insurer: The tactics your attorney uses when negotiating with the insurance company can ultimately make or break your case. The best lawyers know how to get the upper hand by compiling all available evidence, reviewing the relevant insurance policies carefully, and having a comprehensive understanding of the law. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have helped more than 5,000 clients resolve their personal injury and wrongful death claims, so we know what it takes to come out on top in negotiations with opposing parties.
- Determining the Value of Your Claim: An injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can make sure you account for all damages that might be recoverable including non-economic damages and future damages. Depending on the facts of your case, you may even be entitled to punitive damages, which are intended to punish the defendant for malice, fraud, or oppression.
- Arranging Testimony from Expert Witnesses: If you suffered a permanent disability, the testimony of medical and vocational experts may be necessary for proving the value of your damages. There are many other types of expert witnesses who may be relevant to your case depending on the circumstances. For example, the testimony of a product specialist may be valuable if you were hurt by a defective good, or the testimony of an accident reconstruction expert might help your lawyer prove liability after a motor-vehicle collision.
- Preparing for Trial: If the opposing party refuses to cooperate and your case goes to court, you will want a seasoned litigator by your side. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we always aim to help our clients obtain fair settlements without going to trial, but we have the experience and resources to represent your interests in court if necessary.
Set Up a Free Consultation with Our Monterey Park Personal Injury Legal Team
Our attorneys understand the emotional and financial strain that a serious injury or death in the family can cause. We are proud to provide a voice to those who have suffered due to the negligence or wrongful acts of others. To discuss your case with a member of our team in a free consultation, fill out our Contact Form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.