Moopark Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Each year in California, thousands of individuals are involved in accidents as a result of other people’s careless or reckless behavior. Through no fault of their own, they are traumatized and injured. In some circumstances, these incidents lead to unnecessary fatalities. If your life has been touched by negligence recently, you may be dealing with painful injuries, medical expenses, or deep grief over the loss of a loved one. During this time, you may realize that you have a legal claim against the negligent party. However, you may not be sure of how to move forward with that claim. This is when we recommend calling our Moorpark personal injury lawyers to discuss your rights and legal options.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, it is important to use that you have access to experienced, skilled, and compassionate legal counsel. This is why we offer free consultations. By calling us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS, you can schedule a no-risk consultation at a time and place that is convenient for you. If you believe we are the right law firm for you, we will take your case on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not owe us any fees unless we win you compensation.
How Our Moorpark Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
Before you contact an attorney, you reasonably want to know how a lawyer can help.
Our team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers offer a wide range of assistance, including:
- Connecting you with medial care: Our clients’ health and safety is our top priority. Through decades of working on personal injury claims, we have made connections throughout the medical industry. We will make sure you are receiving the medical care you need, and when necessary, help you find specialists.
- Addressing medical bills: One of the biggest worries our clients face is that many medical bills become due before they may obtain an insurance settlement or court ruling in their favor. We will work with your medical providers to put your bills on hold and to not send them to collections. We want to protect your financial health during this process.
- Investigating the accident: When you are preparing to move forward with a personal injury or wrongful death claim, it is important to have evidence regarding who is at fault and of your injuries. Your attorney will thoroughly investigate the incident that led to your injuries or your loved one’s death to gather as much evidence as possible. This may include police and other accident reports, photos, videos, audio recordings, documents and records, electronic data, physical objects, eye witness accounts, and expert opinions.
- Calculating your damages: Part of preparing for an insurance claim or litigation is knowing how much your case is worth. However, this is very difficult to determine on your own. Many factors influence the potential maximum value of your claim. By working with our Moorpark personal injury lawyers, you have an experienced attorney available to review your economic and non-economic injuries and determine the best and worst-case scenarios for a settlement or court ruling. Our goal will be to obtain you the maximum amount of compensation possible for your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, disfigurement, disability, emotional distress, and reduced quality of life.
- Communicating with the insurer: One of the most frustrating issues after an accident is dealing with the insurance company. By working with our Moorpark accident lawyers, you have some to work with the insurance company on your behalf. We will receive and respond to letters and phone calls and ensure the insurance company receives all of the necessary documentation of their policyholder’s fault and your injuries.
- Negotiating an insurance settlement: Most personal injury claims are resolved through an insurance settlement and do not go to trial. However, that does not mean you should accept the first settlement offer the insurer makes. When an insurer comes back with a quick offer, it is often lower than the true value of your claim. By having a lawyer on your case, you have someone to identify a lowball settlement offer and negotiate a more appropriate amount.
- Litigating your case: While most personal injury claims are settled with an insurance company before a trial, that does not mean you will avoid a lawsuit. In many cases, it is important to file suit to utilize the discovery process and gain additional evidence. It also puts pressure on the insurers to negotiate a fair settlement. And in some circumstances, if we cannot reach a settlement, our Moorpark personal injury lawyers will fight for your rights in court.
The Cases Our Moorpark Accident Lawyers Handle:
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our attorneys are highly experienced in handling personal injury and wrongful death claims following:
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
We Are One Click Away!
To schedule a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. Or contact our injury law firm via our contact page.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|