If you were hurt in an accident in Morro Bay or San Luis Obispo County, California, and you believe someone else is at fault for your injuries, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers right away. Your rights after a serious accident depend largely on who was at fault. As you know, in many minor accidents, no one is to blame. Difficult things happen sometimes. But when you are suffering from a concussion, broken bone, or other serious injury, it is important to determine if another person’s careless, reckless, or malicious conduct was the cause. When someone else is responsible for your injuries, then you have the right to pursue compensation through a personal injury claim.
Our Morro Bay personal injury attorneys are here to investigate the accident and determine who was at fault for your injuries. If you have a valid personal injury claim, then we will fight hard for you to receive full and fair compensation. Call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule your free consultation and learn more about your options.
Our Morro Bay Accident Lawyers Handle a Wide Range of Accident Claims:
When you are injured or a loved one is killed in an accident, do not hesitate to call us. Our team is comprised of highly experienced and skilled personal injury and wrongful death attorneys. We routinely handle claims arising after:
- Auto Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Train Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
How Our Morro Bay Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
By hiring one of our Morro Bay accident lawyers from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you have a legal advocate who will dedicate themselves to your case. They will make your needs their top priority. To crate the highest likelihood of success, your attorney will:
- Independently investigate the accident: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we never fully rely on a police report or an insurance company’s investigation. We gather and review evidence independently to ensure all possible angles and details are considered. We take pride in analyzing all types of evidence to determine fault for an accident and identify the liable party. We have established connections with many experts over the years, and when necessary, we one or more experts to analyze the evidence and provide their opinions regarding fault. For example, in a complex traffic accident, an accident re-constructionist will use their engineering and physics training to recreate the crash and establish the underlying cause.
- Determine the value of your claim: Once you know what happened and why, you can confidently pursue a personal injury or wrongful death claim. However, there are more factors to consider, including the physical, psychological, and financial injuries you have suffered and their respective values. Our Morro Bay personal injury attorneys will work closely with you, your medical providers, and any necessary experts to determine the appropriate value of your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, any disfigurement or disability you are suffering from, and any reduced earning potential. This is an important step in the insurance claim or litigation process, and it ensures that when we enter into settlement negotiations, we know what is and is not a fair amount.
- Participate in pre-trial negotiations: Most personal injury claims do not require you to go to trial. Instead, whether or not you need to file a lawsuit, the claims are resolved through an insurance settlement. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we never push our clients into accepting initial settlement offers, which are usually lower than the value of the claim. Instead, we go through negotiations with the insurer to reach a fair agreement. Through settlement negotiations, we may be able to get you the best possible results as quickly as possible.
- Litigate the case, when necessary: While insurance settlements are common, they are not always possible. You may have been injured by a person or business that lacked appropriate insurance coverage. Your insurance claim may have been denied or negotiations may have broken down. Whatever the issue, our Morro Bay personal injury lawyers will represent you at trial and fight hard for a ruling in our favor.
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Has a Track Record of Success
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to be able to say that we have helped more than 5,000 clients obtain more than $300 million in settlements and court verdicts. We fight hard for each and every person who comes through our doors, and we do so without charging any up-front fees. If you believe we are the right law firm for you, we will take you case on a contingency fee basis. You do not owe us any fees unless we win you compensation. Call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.