Moss Landing Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Were you injured in an accident in Moss Landing, California? At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are here to help when another person’s careless or reckless conduct causes an accident that leads to your injuries or the death of a relative. We want to help you hold the negligent party responsible for their behavior and to obtain full and fair compensation for your injuries or loss. To talk with us about how we may pursue compensation on your behalf, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You also can reach out through our online form to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24/7 and will meet somewhere convenient to you.
The Types of Cases Our Moss Landing Personal Injury Lawyers Accident:
- Auto Accidents: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are highly experienced in representing car accident victims through auto insurance claims and litigation.
- Bike Accidents: Whether you live in or visited Moss Landing, CA, you may have enjoyed riding your bike around. If you or your child were struck by a vehicle or in an accident caused by a pedestrian during a ride, do not hesitate to call us.
- Bus Accidents: Our Moss Landing accident lawyers handle claims arising from bus-related traffic accidents and injuries sustained on-board buses.
- Truck Accidents: We are here to assist you if you were injured or lost a relative in a crash involving a semi-truck or other large commercial vehicle. Commercial trucks are regulated by federal law, and we will investigate to determine if the driver or motor carrier was violating any trucking regulations at the time.
- Motorcycle Accidents: As a motorcycle operator or passenger, you are at risk for being struck by a negligent driver in a vehicle. When this happens, we are here to fight hard for your fair compensation.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: Uber and Lyft accidents can lead to complicated insurance claims. However, if you are covered by Uber or Lyft’s $1 million third-party liability policy, then you have a good chance of receiving the maximum compensation possible when you work with a Moss Landing personal injury lawyer.
- Turo Accidents: The Turo platform allows individuals to rent other persona vehicles for short periods of time. If you are in a crash while in someone else’s vehicle, or the other driver is in a rented car, call us for help right away. Insurance coverage may be an issue.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Were you or a loved one injured in an accident when walking, jogging, or running outside? Let us handle your pedestrian injury claim and fight hard for you to receive appropriate compensation.
- Scooter Injury Claims: it is becoming more common to rent small electric scooters to get around town. However, due to poorly maintained vehicles and a lack of training, you may be hurt while riding the scooter. You should speak with us at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers about your legal options.
- Airplane Accidents: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we represent individuals who were hurt in aircraft incidents and surviving family members of plane crashes in Monterey County, CA.
- Boat Accidents: As a city of the coast, Moss Landing residents and visitors experience their fair share of boating and maritime accidents. If you were injured in a boating collision or other incident, contact us right away.
- Train Accidents: Whether you were injured onboard a passenger or commuter train or hurt in a vehicle-train crash, call us right away. We are highly experienced in investigating and litigating train accidents.
- Spinal Cord Injury: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we routinely handle claims involving serious and catastrophic injuries, including complete and incomplete spinal cord injuries.
- Severe Burn Injury: if you suffered serious burns in a Moss Landing, CA accident, let us fight for you to receive maximum compensation.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Whether you suffered a concussion or a severe TBI, we are here to hold the at-fault party responsible for your suffering.
- Premises Liability Claims: Our Moss Landing personal injury attorneys handle claims arising from dangerous and hazardous properties, which lead to accidents and bodily injuries.
- Slip and Falls: We are prepared to handle cases involving slip and falls, trip and falls, and falls from heights in Moss Landing. If you or a loved one were injured in a fall on someone else’s property, do not hesitate to call us for help.
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks: Our Moss Landing personal injury lawyers represent dog bit and animal attack victims. We work hard to hold animal owners responsible for their pet’s harmful conduct.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: It is impossible to list all of the potential accidents and injuries you can suffer in an accident. If you do not see your circumstances here, call our Moss Landing personal injury law firm to discuss how we can help you.
- Wrongful Death Claims: These and other types of accidents often lead to injuries, though they can also cause fatalities. If you lost a parent, spouse, child, or other relative you depended upon, call us today.
Our Moss Landing Accident Lawyers Have a Track Record of Success
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to have obtained more than $300 million in settlements and court verdicts for more than 5,000 clients throughout California. We fought hard for them, now let us fight for you.
Contact us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|