Mount Laguna Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Suffering an injury not only is painful and traumatic but is also expensive. Emergency care, diagnostic imaging, and ongoing treatment can add up to a veritable fortune. If you’ve had to take time off work, the loss of income may be threatening your financial security. The Mount Laguna personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help you seek the compensation you need to get your life back.
If your accident was caused by another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, that individual may be liable for your healthcare bills, lost wages, and other damages. We can help you pursue the full compensation you deserve.
Your initial consultation is free, and you won’t have to pay us anything unless we win your case. Call our office at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to learn more.
Types of Cases Our Mount Laguna Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Car Wrecks
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Motorbike Crashes
- Bike Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites & Other Animal Attacks
- Boating Injuries
- Serious Burns
- Spinal Injuries
- Severe Brain Trauma
- Rideshare Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
How Should I Prepare for the Initial Consultation?
The smartest step you can take to protect your legal rights is to consult an attorney as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more likely it may be that important evidence will become unavailable. Our phone line is open 24 hours a day to take your call.
There are steps you can take before your first meeting with an attorney to help your case get off to a strong start; however, it’s important that you don’t delay the consultation even if you haven’t had time to prepare.
After you call our office, try to gather the following documents and evidence:
- Bills and Invoices for Medical Care: After a serious accident, the cost of emergency care, surgeries, and prescription medications can easily reach tens of thousands of dollars. If you have any receipts or invoices for the medical care you’ve received, bring them to your initial consultation.
- Diagnostic Images: If you’ve undergone X-rays, CT scans, or other diagnostic imaging and you have copies of the images, bring them to your first meeting with an attorney. These will help your Mount Laguna personal injury lawyer understand the nature of your injury.
- Other Medical Documentation: Bring along any other documentation such as physician’s notes, prescriptions, and pharmacy invoices.
- Proof of Pre-Injury Income: If your injury put you out of work, you may be entitled to compensation for lost wages. Your attorney may use paystubs, recent income tax returns, and other documents to calculate the value of your lost income.
- Other Invoices and Receipts: Was your property damaged in the accident? Will you need modifications to your home or vehicle to accommodate your injuries? Have you had to invest in child care or domestic help due to your injuries? All of these costs may be recoverable if they stem from your accident.
- A Written Description of What Happened: This description should include details about when and where the accident occurred, who was responsible, how it happened, and the types of injuries suffered by you and other people.
- The Police and/or Incident Reports: If you have a copy of the police and/or incident reports, bring them with you to the consultation. Official documentation of the accident could play a major role in the insurance company’s determination of whether to approve your claim. Your lawyer can review these reports to determine if a dispute is likely to arise and how to prepare.
- Photos and Video Footage of the Scene: Pictures and footage of the scene may give your attorney a better idea of how the accident occurred. If a liability dispute arises, this evidence might be used by an accident reconstruction expert to determine fault.
- Witness Contact Details: Your lawyer might use witness testimony to corroborate your version of events and overcome liability disputes.
Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a Personal Injury Law Firm
Thousands of clients throughout California have turned to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers in their hour of need. With decades of combined experience and over $300 million recovered in settlements and verdicts, our lawyers are some of the most accomplished and respected in the country.
No matter how large or small your claim, we want to hear your story. Our attorneys offer aggressive representation with a personal touch. Not only will we relentlessly fight for the compensation you deserve, but we will also make ourselves available to answer your questions and keep you updated on the progress of your case.
The initial consultation is free, and you won’t have to pay anything unless we win your case through a settlement or judgment. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a case evaluation.