Newark Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you were injured in an accident in Newark, CA, and you believe another person or business is at fault, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers right away. Our Newark accident lawyers will carefully and closely investigate the incident to determine who was at fault. If we believe another party is liable, we can represent you in an insurance claim or lawsuit.
Our team is dedicated to helping accident victims and surviving family members hold negligent parties responsible and obtain the compensation they deserve. We are proud to have represented more than 5,000 individuals and families throughout California and to have obtained them more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings.
To talk with our Newark personal injury attorneys about how we can help you, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Our Newark Personal Injury Lawyers Accept a Wide Range of Cases
- Car Crashes: We handle all types of motor vehicle collisions. If you were in a car accident that another driver caused, call us right away to pursue an auto insurance settlement.
- Bus Accidents: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we represent individuals injured onboard a bus or hurt in vehicle-bus collisions.
- Truck Accidents: If you were hurt in a collision caused by a commercial motor vehicle, whether it was a semi-truck or delivery van, call us right away.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: Rideshare accidents often result in a complex insurance claim process or a gap in insurance coverage. To improve your chance of receiving a fair settlement, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Turo Accidents: If you or the at-fault driver were in someone else’s car or a rental vehicle at the time of a crash, you will benefit from having a Newark personal injury attorney represent you.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycles are often at a disadvantage on the road. Drivers are rarely on the look out for smaller vehicles, which increases the risk of a crash. Contact our Newark injury lawyers if you were hurt while riding.
- Bicycle Accidents: Riding your bike may be your favorite pastime or way to commute, but it also puts you at risk. If a vehicle struck you while you were cycling, talk with our Newark accident lawyers about your options.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Our attorneys have handled many pedestrian injury and fatality claims in Newark and throughout Alameda County.
- Scooter Injuries: Were you injured on a rentable electric scooter in Alameda County? Call our Newark personal injury lawyers right away to discuss your legal options.
- Airplane Accidents: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are highly experienced in handling injury and fatality claims arising from accidents on-board commercial and international flights and small plane crashes.
- Boating Accidents: If you or a loved one were injured while boating or participating in a water sport, do not hesitate to call us. We will explain your options and your potential right to compensation from the at-fault boater.
- Train Accidents: Several passenger and freight trains run through Alameda County. If you were hurt onboard a trail, or you were injured when a train struck your vehicle, schedule a free initial consultation as soon as possible.
- Premises Liability Claims: Our team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers often handles injury claims arising from dangerous properties.
- Slip and Falls: A very common premises liability claim is a slip and fall or trip and fall due to a hidden hazard on a person, business, or municipality’s property.
- Dog Bites: Dog and other pet owners are responsible for the actions of their pets and the consequences. Our Newark animal attack lawyers will help you pursue compensation after a dog bite or other animal attack.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: You may not see your situation on this list. Do not worry—this is not an exhaustive list of the cases we handle. Call us to schedule a free case consultation right away to learn how we can help you.
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims: Our veteran personal injury lawyers have handled many cases involving spinal cord injuries and paralysis.
- Severe Burn Injury Claims: If you or a loved one suffered severe burns in an accident, let us fight for you to receive the maximum amount of compensation possible.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims: We handle accident claims involving minor, moderate, and severe TBIS on a regular basis.
- Wrongful Death Claims: If your parent, spouse, child, or another family member you depended on was killed in an accident in Newark, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers immediately.
Our Newark Legal Team Is Here to Help You
After an accident in which you were injured or a loved one was killed, you may not know what to do. You may believe someone else was at fault, yet not know how to hold them responsible. By calling Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to speak with an attorney in Newark, you will learn about your rights and legal options after a serious or fatal accident. We will guide you every step of the way in the pursuit of fair compensation.
To schedule your free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.