Newbury Park Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to represent clients throughout Newbury Park and Ventura County, California. When you are unexpectedly hurt in an accident or your loved one is killed because of someone else’s careless, reckless, or intentional conduct, we are here to help you and your family. From the initial investigation to a possible trial, we will guide you through every step of the personal injury or wrongful death process. Throughout the insurance claim or litigation, we will put your needs and priorities first. We will never push our own agenda. Instead, everything we do will be to obtain the best possible outcome in your case and to help you move forward after a serious accident.
Like many Californians, you may worry about the cost of hiring a Newbury Park personal injury law firm. We understand that court costs and attorneys’ fees can be intimidating. This is why we offer free initial consultations and we accept cases on a contingency fee basis. There are no up-front fees. You only pay us if we win your case.
To schedule your free, no-risk consultation, contact us through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
If You Were Hurt in an Accident, Call Our Newbury Park Personal Injury Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our highly experienced personal injury and wrongful death attorneys handle claims involving:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
How Our Newbury Park Accident Lawyers Can Help
Before you hire an attorney to help you after being hurt or losing a relative in an accident, it is natural to want to know how a Newbury Park personal injury lawyer will really help. You are dealing with a lot right now, and you do not want to deal with a law firm unless it will improve your situation. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are truly here to help. We know that you are dealing with recovering from injuries and being away from work while still making sure your family is taken care of. Or, you may be working through the daily grief of losing a parent, spouse, or child. We would never add to your current burden. Instead, as soon as we are on your case, we take steps toward recovering you full and fair compensation for your injuries.
Our veteran personal injury lawyers in Newbury Park will:
- Thoroughly investigate the accident that led to your injuries or another person’s death;
- Obtain evidence, such as photos, videos, sound recordings, records and documentation, electronic data, physical evidence, and eye witness testimony;
- Analyze the evidence to determine what happened, why, and who was responsible;
- Evaluate fault and liability;
- Hire expert witnesses when it is necessary to support your claim regarding who is at fault, what happened, your injuries, and the financial consequences of your injuries or loss;
- Calculate your damages, including your medical expenses, lost wages and reduced earning potential, pain and suffering, emotional distress, disfigurement, disability, and more;
- Handle your insurance claim process, including communicating with insurance adjusters and providing all necessary evidence of the policyholder’s fault and your injuries;
- Protect your rights during the insurance claim process, including limiting an insurer’s look into your medical history;
- Appeal if your insurance claim is wrongly denied;
- Participate in settlement negotiations if your insurance claim is approved;
- File a lawsuit in order to obtain additional evidence, identify relevant parties, or to pursue compensation at trial;
- Adhere to the statute of limitations and ensure any lawsuit is filed in a timely manner;
- Obey all court rules;
- Participate in discovery to gather as much evidence as possible;
- Participate in pre-trial settlement negotiations with the defendant and their insurer;
- Go through mediation or arbitration to try to resolve the claim;
- Represent you at trial, when we have been unable to reach a settlement with the defendant or insurer.
Do Not Hesitate to Call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers in Newbury Park For Help
After being hurt in an accident or learning a loved one was killed, you may not know what to do. You may be unsure of your legal rights and options. You likely consider turning to insurance for a payout, yet you may not be confident in how to maximize your settlement. All of these uncertainties can be addressed by working with a highly experienced and skilled Newbury Park accident lawyer.
When you have a lawyer by your side, you are more likely to build a strong case against the at-fault party. You will have a more accurate calculation of the value of your claim. And, you will have someone who knows how to work and negotiate with an insurer to reach a fair settlement.
To learn more about how we can help, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact us here.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|