The Northridge personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are dedicated to helping accident victims and their loved ones pursue the compensation they need to cover their financial losses and move forward with their lives. Our attorneys understand the challenges faced by injury victims, and we will treat you and your family with the utmost respect and compassion. We believe in personalized representation, which means our legal team will be available 24/7 to answer your questions and keep you updated on the progress of your case. Our personal injury attorneys will do everything in their power to make the proceedings as stress free as possible for you and your loved ones. We have recovered more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts. To learn more about our firm or to speak with one of our lawyers in a free case assessment, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Northridge Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
The accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have decades of combined experience and a track record of success in a wide array of cases including:
- Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Car Accident Cases
- 18-Wheeler Accident Cases
- Bike Accident Cases
- Boating Accident Cases
- Spinal Injury Cases
- Brain Injury Cases
- Burn Injury Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Trip, Slip, & Fall Cases
- Pedestrian Accident Cases
- Dog Bite Cases
- Bus Accident Cases
- Airplane Accident Cases
- Scooter Injury Cases
- Uber & Lyft Accident Cases
- Turo Vehicle Accident Cases
- Train Accident Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Other Personal Injury Cases
We Will Come To You If You Cannot Make It Into Our Office!
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand the adversity faced by people who have sustained injuries or lost loved ones in sudden accidents. If you cannot come to our law firm for a case evaluation, we will come to you. The initial consultation is free, and you won’t have to pay us anything upfront to retain our legal services.
Why Should I Hire Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to Handle My Case?
If you are facing steep medical bills, lost income, and other damages after a serious injury or the wrongful death of a loved one, you deserve high-quality legal representation. Unfortunately, some law firms are more concerned about maxing out their caseload than providing exceptional counsel. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have built a reputation on providing comprehensive representation to all of our clients—no matter how large or small their case. Here are just a few factors that set us apart from other accident law firms in Northridge.
- Our Staff Is Compassionate and Sincere: We understand how a sudden injury or death in the family can affect every aspect of your life. Our attorneys not only will passionately represent your interests but will also treat you with the utmost respect through every stage of the proceedings.
- We Limit Our Caseload: Even the best attorneys cannot provide exceptional representation if they’re overworked. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we limit our caseload so each of our clients receives the personalized attention they deserve. We will devote the time and resources needed to perform a thorough investigation, gather evidence, and ensure your case is as strong as possible before heading into settlement negotiations.
- We’ve Represented Thousands of Clients: After helping more than 5,000 clients resolve their personal injury and wrongful death cases, our Northridge personal injury lawyers have developed a skillset that few attorneys possess. We know the strategies used by insurance companies to reduce their liability, and we understand how to maximize the value of our clients’ claims. We have the legal strategies to find success in even the most complicated cases. From the moment you walk into our office to the day your case is finalized, you will know that your claim is in good hands.
If We Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay Attorneys’ Fees
You have enough to worry about without having to concern yourself with legal expenses. Because our lawyers work on contingency fee contracts, you won’t owe any attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. The initial consultation is free, and even if you don’t become a client of ours, we will help you make informed decisions regarding your case. A member of our team will answer your questions and help you determine the most strategic way to proceed.
Speak with our Northridge Personal Injury Law Firm Today—Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
The aftermath of a serious accident is always a traumatic time, but getting answers to your claim-related questions can help alleviate some of the stress on you and your family. Our office is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call, and we will come to you if you cannot come to us. For more information or to schedule a free consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also reach us online using our contact form.