Pearblossom Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
It’s never easy to cope with the aftermath of a severe injury or the death of a loved one. The physical pain and emotional trauma can take their toll, and the financial costs can add up quickly. Medical bills, lost income, and other expenses can easily reach tens of thousands of dollars or more, but if the accident was caused by another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for these losses.
The Pearblossom personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are dedicated to helping the injured and their families pursue the compensation they need to move on with life after serious accidents. We offer free initial consultations, and because our legal team works on a contingency fee basis, you won’t owe us any attorneys’ fees unless we win your case.
If you are unable to come to us, one of our lawyers will come to you. To schedule a free case evaluation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Pearblossom Personal Injury Attorneys Handle:
No two personal injury claims are exactly the same. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will tailor their investigative approach and legal strategies to the unique circumstances of your case. We have the resources and experience to provide superb representation in the following practice areas:
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bird Scooter Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trip, Slip, and Falls
- Airplane, Helicopter, and Other Aircraft Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Turo Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Train Wrecks
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Do I Have Grounds for a Personal Injury Claim?
Sometimes filing a successful personal injury claim can be the difference between maintaining financial security and going bankrupt. If you’re not sure whether your case has merit, the easiest way to find out is to speak with a personal injury attorney.
A Pearblossom accident lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can assess your situation during a free consultation. This initial meeting serves several purposes, one of which is to find out whether you have grounds for a claim. Your attorney will ask several questions to make this determination including:
- Did you suffer an injury or loss? You will not be entitled to compensation unless you suffered an injury or loss.
- What was the cause of the accident? Negligence is the basis of most personal injury claims, except in cases involving strict liability. In the context of personal injury law, a party is considered “negligent” when they breach a duty of care owed to another person. If the defendant failed to act with the level of care that a reasonable person would have exercised in the same situation, this may constitute negligence.
- Were you able to gather any evidence of liability? Even if your case has merit, you will not be able to recover compensation unless you can prove liability. Evidence of liability might include photos of the accident scene, statements from eyewitnesses, surveillance footage, and the police report. There are many other types of evidence your Pearblossom injury attorney might use to prove liability depending on the facts surrounding your case. If a party withholds this evidence—for instance, if you were hit by a distracted driver but the cell phone service provider refuses to produce the at-fault party’s phone records—your lawyer can file subpoenas to obtain it.
- Did anyone witness the accident? Eyewitness testimony can be valuable evidence for proving liability. This is especially true if the defendant or insurance company disputes liability or if your account of events differs from that of the defendant.
We’ll Handle the Logistics, You Focus on Recovering
The process of filing a successful personal injury or wrongful death claim requires a tremendous amount of time and resources. If you’re already dealing with the physical, emotional, and financial impacts of a sudden accident, you shouldn’t have to handle the logistics of your case alone.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are passionate about helping the injured and their families navigate through the legal system and obtain the compensation they deserve. If we determine that your case has merit, we will launch an immediate investigation to compile evidence while it is still available and unaltered. Our Pearblossom personal injury attorneys will handle all correspondence with the opposing parties so you can focus on what matters most: your health and your family’s well being.
If you have any questions during the proceedings, our office is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call. You will also have a direct line of contact to your attorney, and we will keep you updated on the progress of your case every step of the way.
Discuss Your Case with Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Pearblossom, California
If you intend to file a personal injury or wrongful death claim, time is of the essence because important evidence may eventually become unavailable, and there are strict deadlines for filing tort lawsuits. To discuss your case with a Pearblossom accident attorney, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message using our Contact Form.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|