If you or someone in your family has been injured or killed by another person's negligence or intentional wrongdoing, the Petaluma personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you seek justice and compensation for your losses. With decades of combined experience and more than $300 million recovered in settlements and verdicts, our attorneys have the skills, resources, and experience to guide you through this difficult chapter. We are available 24/7 to take your call, and one of our lawyers can come to you if you are unable to come to our office. Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
Types of Cases Our Petaluma Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients in a broad range of personal injury and wrongful death claims. We accept the following types of cases:
- Bicycle Accidents: Collisions between bicycles and motor vehicles almost always result in severe injuries. If you were hurt in a bicycle crash, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for the advice you need to make informed decisions regarding your claim.
- Auto Accidents: Motor-vehicle collisions are a leading cause of unintentional injuries and deaths in California. Our attorneys are well versed in the laws and procedures that govern auto accident claims.
- Bus Accidents: If you or someone you love was seriously injured in a bus accident, our lawyers can help you identify all potentially liable parties and pursue the compensation you need to cover healthcare bills, lost income, and other damages.
- Train Crash: There are many parties who might be liable for a train accident. Our Petaluma personal injury attorneys can perform a thorough investigation to determine all potential options for recovering compensation.
- Pedestrian Accidents: It is not uncommon for the insurance company to dispute liability or damages in a pedestrian accident claim. Our lawyers will make sure you are treated fairly through every stage of the proceedings.
- Boating Accidents: All it takes is one person’s negligence to turn a dream day on the water into a nightmare. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have extensive experience handling boat accident claims.
- Motorcycle Collisions: Accidents between motorcycles and larger vehicles often result in catastrophic brain damage, spinal injuries, and road rash. Victims and their families may be entitled to compensation for all injury-related expenses.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial truckers must abide by strict regulations, and if they fail to do so and cause an accident, they or their employer may be liable for all resulting damages.
- Turo Accidents: The explosive growth of Turo has disrupted the car rental industry, but with more of these vehicles on the road comes a higher risk of Turo accidents. Our attorneys understand the laws that govern these claims, and we can help you pursue the maximum compensation.
- Airplane & Other Aircraft Accidents: We have an extensive background representing clients who have suffered injuries or lost family members in aircraft accidents.
- Burn Injuries: Our lawyers are proud to help burn injury victims fight for the compensation they need to cover medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Spinal Injuries: An injury to the spine can have devastating consequences. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will make sure your claim accounts for all past and future medical bills and lost income, as well as any non-economic damages you might be owed.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: A serious brain injury can affect every aspect of life. Our attorneys work closely with medical experts and other specialists who may be able to provide essential testimony to strengthen your case.
- Rideshare Accidents: The aftermath of a rideshare accident is a confusing time. A Petaluma personal injury lawyer at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can answer your questions during a free initial consultation.
- Dog Attacks: A dog bite can lead to scarring and potentially fatal infections. If you or someone in your family was attacked, you may have grounds for a claim against the owner of the dog or another party.
- Premises Liability: From negligent maintenance to inadequate security, there are countless ways a property owner’s negligence can lead to injuries. Our premises liability lawyers can assess your situation to determine if you have grounds for a claim.
- Slips and Falls: A sudden fall can cause broken bones, brain trauma, and a wide array of other injuries. Often, these accidents could have been avoided if the property owner had exercised reasonable diligence.
- Scooter Accidents: Scooters are becoming more popular in urban centers. When a rider collides with a motor vehicle, the result is often catastrophic.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected death of a loved one can be emotionally and financially devastating. If you’re worried about your family’s financial security, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for representation.
- Other Personal Injuries: If the negligence of another person, company, or government entity has caused injuries to you or someone in your family, you can count on Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to help you make informed decisions regarding your case.
Discuss Your Claim With A Petaluma Personal Injury Lawyer
Our legal team offers free initial consultations to all prospective clients. Use our contact form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free case assessment.