Pine Valley Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
If you or a member of your family has been injured in an accident, the insurance company will go to great lengths to settle the claim for as little as possible. The Pine Valley personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will represent you against the insurer and fight tirelessly for the compensation you deserve.
We have many decades of experience and a track record of success in personal injury and wrongful death cases of varying complexity. More than $300 million has been recovered for our clients in settlements and trial verdicts. To schedule a free consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Personal Injury Lawyers Handle in Pine Valley, CA
- Large Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Bus Crashes
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Airplane Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Scooter Injuries
- Serious Burns
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
What Will Happen During My Initial Consultation at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers?
The initial consultation is an opportunity for an attorney to review the facts of your case and determine if you have grounds for a claim. Your lawyer can also answer your questions, explain the laws related to your case, and help you understand what will happen over the coming weeks and months.
Here are just a few things you can expect to happen during your first meeting with a Pine Valley personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers:
- Asking Questions About Your Accident: One of our lawyers will ask questions about your accident including: How did the accident occur? When and where did it happen? What types of injuries did you suffer? Was any of your property damaged? Have you already undergone a medical evaluation? What were your diagnosis and prognosis? What types of treatment have you undergone? Have you missed any work? What sorts of expenses have you incurred due to your injuries? Did you record the contact details of eyewitnesses? What evidence have you gathered? Did your own negligence contribute to the accident?
- Explaining the Laws Related to Your Case: Your attorney will discuss the statutes and case law pertaining to your claim, as well as the potential outcomes of your case. Your lawyer will also explain the strategies he or she may use to help you pursue the best possible outcome.
- Answering Your Questions: You undoubtedly have questions about the proceedings. Your attorney can explain how to get medical care while your case is ongoing, how long your case might take to resolve, the factors that may affect the outcome of your case, and the steps you can take to give your claim the best possible chance of success.
- Reviewing the Evidence You Have Gathered: If you took photos or videos, kept a journal about your injuries, or gathered other evidence pertaining to your case, your attorney will review that evidence to determine how to approach the investigation and prepare for settlement negotiations.
- Providing Advice: It’s important that you are cautious about what you say and do while your case is pending. The insurance adjuster will be looking for reasons to reduce the value of your claim or deny it outright. Your lawyer will give you advice to protect your claim, which may include: do not discuss your case on social media, do not provide any statements to the insurance company, follow all your doctor’s instructions, and track any expenses related to your accident or injuries.
- Explaining What to Expect: Your Pine Valley personal injury lawyer will explain what you can expect to happen between your initial consultation and the date your case is resolved. Simply having an idea of what might occur can greatly reduce the stress of the proceedings.
Contact Our Pine Valley Personal Injury Attorneys Today: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
Our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, which means if we don’t win your case, there won’t be a fee. We also provide free consultations, so you can tell us about your case and get answers to your questions without making any commitment whatsoever.
With decades of experience and a track record of success in settlement negotiations and litigation, our law firm has what it takes to ensure you are well-represented through every stage of the proceedings. We’ll also be accessible to you by returning your calls and emails promptly and keeping you updated on the progress of your claim.
To schedule a free case evaluation with a member of our team, call our office today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. Our phone-line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also send us a message on our Contact Page. We will come to you if you cannot come to us.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|