Playa del Rey Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
After being injured or losing a loved one in a sudden accident, you deserve more than high-quality legal representation. You deserve a team of attorneys who will provide compassionate and personal service from the initial consultation to the day your case is resolved. And that’s exactly what you can expect from the Playa del Rey personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
We believe that everyone deserves reliable legal advice after an unexpected injury or death in the family. That’s why we offer free initial consultations, and if you are unable to come to us, one of our accident attorneys will come to you.
Our track record of success speaks for itself—with hundreds of millions of dollars recovered for clients throughout California. To learn more about our law firm or to set up a free case assessment, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Playa del Rey Personal Injury Attorneys Handle:
There are major differences between a personal injury claim involving a car accident and one arising from a slip and fall. In fact, every case is unique, so you should only consult a law firm that has successfully helped clients in your particular situation.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide exceptional representation in the following practice areas:
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Big-Rig Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Accidents Involving Trains
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Slips and Falls
- Injuries Due to Dangerous Premises
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Why Turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers?
There’s no shortage of personal injury law firms in Playa del Rey, but there can be a world of difference in the quality of representation you would receive from different practices. It’s important that you hire an injury lawyer who not only has the experience to handle your case but also understands how to make the claims process as stress free as possible for you and your family. This requires the attorney to make him- or herself available around your schedule, to answer your calls and emails promptly, and to keep you informed regarding the progress of your case.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand the importance of maintaining a clear channel of communication with each of our clients.
Here are a few more reasons to trust our law firm in your hour of need:
- We’re Not a “Volume Practice:” Even if you hire an established law firm, you won’t receive high-caliber representation if the attorney who handles your case is overworked. It takes time and extensive resources to investigate each claim and bring together the evidence to develop the story of how your injury occurred and why you are entitled to compensation. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we limit our caseload so each of our clients receives the best possible representation.
- We’ve Helped Thousands of Clients: Our attorneys have represented more than 5,000 clients, giving us a skill set that few law firms possess. We know how to adapt our legal strategies to the unique facts of each case. Even more important, insurance companies in California know we have the experience to represent our clients in court, which means they have added incentive to cooperate during settlement negotiations.
- We’ve Won More Than $300 Million for Clients: Most personal injury law firms have won at least a few cases, but after recovering more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts, our practice is in a league of its own. As a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can rest assured that your case is being handled by one of the leading personal injury law firms in the country.
- We Know How to Deal with Unscrupulous Insurance Companies: Not all insurance companies are willing to cooperate. Even if your claim should be approved, the insurer has incentive to deny your claim or to minimize your payout. Our Playa del Rey personal injury lawyers know the strategies used by insurers to reduce their liability. We will help you stay one step ahead by handling correspondence with the claims adjuster, gathering all available evidence, and using proven settlement negotiation tactics.
Speak with our Playa Del Rey Legal Team Today!
The importance of acting quickly after a serious injury or wrongful death in the family cannot be overstated. Essential evidence may become altered, concealed, or unavailable, and there are strict deadlines for filing tort lawsuits.
The sooner you contact our law firm, the sooner you can focus on your health and well-being while your case proceeds in good hands. You can count on our team of experts to provide aggressive representation through every step of the claims process. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or message us online to set up a free case review.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|