Pleasant Hill Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love was seriously injured through the fault of another person, you may be entitled to compensation. Unfortunately, the claims process is riddled with legal hurdles that can be challenging to overcome without the help of an attorney. The Pleasant Hill personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can provide you and your family with aggressive and compassionate representation through every stage of the proceedings.
Although we tailor our strategies to the unique facts of each case, we always perform meticulous investigations and use the extensive resources at our disposal to ensure our clients have the best possible chance of recovering the compensation they deserve. If we don’t win, you won’t owe any attorneys’ fees.
A member of our team can come to you if you cannot come to our office for the initial consultation. To schedule a free case review, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Accident Cases We Handle in Pleasant Hill, California:
- Car Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Injuries
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Big-Rig Accidents
- Bus Crashes
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Train Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Qualities That Set Us Apart from Other Personal Injury Law Firms in Pleasant Hill
When your financial security is on the line, you want to be sure that the attorney who is handling your case has the knowledge, experience, and resources to provide effective representation. You should also look for a lawyer who genuinely cares about your situation and has positive reviews from past clients.
Here are just a few factors that set our personal injury attorneys apart from others in Pleasant Hill:
- Thorough Investigations: Strong evidence is the bedrock of any successful tort claim. To prevail, you will need evidence of both liability and damages. Much of this evidence may be time-sensitive, and it is not uncommon for those in possession of evidence to withhold it. Our attorneys will get to work right away to collect evidence before it becomes unavailable. If any evidence is withheld, we can apply legal pressure to obtain it. Our willingness to perform detailed investigations sets us apart from the countless lawyers who take on far too many cases and are reluctant to invest the time required to provide superior representation.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of the Law: No attorney is well-versed in all areas of the law. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we primarily focus on personal injury law. After helping more than 5,000 clients, our legal team has developed a knowledge and skillset that few law firms possess. We know how to anticipate and avoid potential disputes and delays, and if a complication does arise, we know the most strategic approach to take given the circumstances.
- Proven Negotiation Strategies: Just because an attorney has handled settlement negotiations doesn’t mean he or she is a talented negotiator. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we prepare for settlement negotiations as if we are going to trial. We then employ proven techniques to demonstrate the strength of our client’s case, which gives the insurance company or opposing party incentive to settle out of court.
- Litigation Experience: If the opposing party doesn’t think your lawyer would be willing to take the case to court, they might not be inclined to pay a fair settlement. It’s important to enlist the help of a seasoned trial attorney with a reputation for finding success in the courtroom. Our Pleasant Hill personal injury lawyers have extensive litigation experience and are not afraid to take a case to trial.
- Accessibility: Take a few minutes to read reviews from the lawyer’s past clients. Did they have a positive experience? If a law firm has tons of positive reviews and very few negative ones, chances are they make themselves accessible to clients and genuinely care about the people they represent. Be sure to ask the attorney for a direct line of contact because getting quick answers to your questions can profoundly reduce the stress of the proceedings.
Speak with a Personal Injury Attorney in Pleasant Hill Today: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
The best way to find out if a particular law firm would be a good fit for your case is to schedule a consultation. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we offer free case reviews, and even if you don’t hire us to represent you, we would be happy to answer your questions and provide the advice you need to make informed decisions.
We work on contingency fee contracts, so you won’t have to pay a dime unless we win your case through a settlement or trial verdict. When you’re ready to discuss your claim, call our office at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our online contact form to send us a message. Our phone line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|