If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence or wrongful actions of another person, you deserve a seasoned attorney with the experience to help you stand up to the insurance company. The Pleasanton personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have built a reputation on providing aggressive representation and winning substantial settlements and verdicts. Our attorneys have obtained more than $300 million in monetary awards for clients. We offer free consultations and don’t charge anything upfront, so you have nothing to lose by speaking to a member of our team. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a case evaluation.
Types of Accident Cases We Handle in Pleasanton, California:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Falls
- Airplane Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Boating Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
How Do I Find out What My Case Is Worth?
You may have come across a "personal injury settlement calculator" on a legal marketing site, but these are just a ploy. The truth is there's no way to estimate a potential settlement or verdict before performing a thorough investigation. And even then, the claims process can be unpredictable, so no respectable personal injury lawyer would ever guarantee a particular result. Integrity is the hallmark of a good attorney, and at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are always honest with each of our clients from day one. We can help you understand the laws related to your case, the strengths and weaknesses of your claim, and the factors that might influence the outcome. We won’t just say what you want to hear to win your business; our Pleasanton personal injury attorneys will be honest with you and help you make the right decisions regarding your case.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Pleasanton Personal Injury Attorney?
Medical bills and lost income can add up quickly after a sudden accident. This is one reason why injury victims are often hesitant to consult an attorney about their case. But at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we offer free consultations, and we don’t charge any legal fees unless we win. That means you won’t have to pay anything unless you obtain compensation through a settlement or trial verdict.
What Are the Most Common Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases?
Every tort case is unique, so if you intend to file a claim, it is important that you speak with a lawyer who has a history of success helping clients in your particular situation. The Pleasanton personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provide effective representation in a variety of cases. Some of the claims we handle most frequently include:
- Car Accidents: Motor-vehicle collisions are a leading cause of unintentional injuries and fatalities in California. The lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are well versed in the laws and procedures that govern these claims, and we have decades of combined experience negotiating with auto insurance companies.
- Motorcycle Accidents: These crashes might be less common than accidents involving passenger cars, but the resulting injuries tend to be far more severe. Brain trauma, spinal injuries, and broken bones can cost a veritable fortune in medical bills, but if another person was at-fault for your wreck, you may be entitled to compensation for these and other damages.
- Truck Accidents: Tractor-trailers can cleave a path of destruction and cause devastating injuries in the event of a crash. In some cases, the victim has grounds for a claim not only against the truck driver but also against his or her employer. Other potentially liable parties including the manufacturer of the truck or its parts, the company that loaded the truck, and negligent mechanics.
- Premises Liability: Slip and fall claims and other premises liability cases tend to be especially challenging to win without the help of a skilled personal injury lawyer. It is not uncommon for evidence to be altered or destroyed before it can be gathered, so it is important that you speak with an attorney right away. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have many years of experience taking on insurance companies and large corporations in premises liability claims.
- Wrongful Death: A sudden death in the family is one of life’s most grievous tragedies. In addition to the emotional trauma, surviving loved ones often face overwhelming debt due to healthcare expenses, lost income, and funeral costs. But if someone else was responsible for the death, you might have grounds for a claim.
Speak with a Pleasanton Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or someone you know in Pleasanton or throughout Alameda County needs the assistance of a personal injury lawyer, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. You can reach us online using our contact page or call our 24-hour phone-line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.