Potrero Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
After suffering a personal injury or wrongful death in the family, you probably have a lot of questions. Am I entitled to compensation? How do I file my claim? What will happen over the coming weeks and months? The Potrero personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can provide the answers you seek and help you navigate the proceedings.
Our lawyers and outstanding support staff have the experience and skills to take on even the largest insurance companies. We also handle tort claims against government entities and negligent individuals.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to discuss your case in a free consultation. If you cannot come to our office, we will come to you.
Types of Cases Our Potrero Personal Injury Lawyers Accept:
- Large Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Bus Crashes
- Rideshare Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Airplane Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Scooter Injuries
- Serious Burns
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Why Choose Harris Personal Injury Lawyers?
Choosing an attorney to handle your personal injury or wrongful death case is not a decision you should take lightly. Many attorneys are overworked and don’t have the time to give your case the attention it deserves. Some lawyers are unwilling to go to trial, and if the insurance company refuses to cooperate, they might advise you to accept an unfair settlement in lieu of going to court.
There’s a reason why Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has earned hundreds of 5-star reviews from past clients; we are passionate about what we do and tirelessly fight to achieve the best possible result in every claim we handle. Below are just a few factors that separate us from other law firms:
- More Than $300 Million Recovered: Although every tort claim is unique, you can tell a lot about a law firm by reviewing its past results. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ve helped clients recover hundreds of millions of dollars. We won’t settle your claim for anything less than you deserve. Our legal team will prepare as if we are going to trial and will use proven strategies during settlement negotiations and any litigation that may follow.
- Thousands of Clients Helped: After representing more than 5,000 clients, our attorneys have a level of experience that few law firms possess. We’ve handled cases involving temporary injuries and permanent disabilities, lawsuits against government entities, and claims against some of the largest insurance companies in the country. There’s not much we haven’t seen, which means we know how to anticipate, avoid, and overcome disputes and complications that might threaten your claim.
- Expert Witnesses: If there’s a dispute regarding liability or the value of your damages, it may be necessary to bring in one or more experts to help with the investigation and provide testimony. Our Potrero personal injury lawyers have an extensive background working with medical, financial, vocational, and accident reconstruction specialists.
- Accessibility: If you have questions about your case during the proceedings, which will almost certainly happen, it’s important that you get the answers you need as quickly as possible. This will greatly reduce the stress on you and your family and may help you avoid costly mistakes. Our attorneys stay accessible to clients through every stage of the claims process. We will return your calls quickly promptly and keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- We Will Come to You: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe everyone deserves high-quality legal counsel after a serious accident. If you cannot come to us for the consultation, we will come to you.
Can I Use Social Media While My Case Is Pending?
It’s a good idea to limit your use of social media or disable your accounts altogether until your claim has been resolved. The reason? Claims adjusters use social media to gather evidence that can be used to dispute personal injury and wrongful death claims. It’s not uncommon for posts and photos to be taken out of context to challenge liability or the extent of the claimant’s damages.
If you insist on using social media, set your accounts to private, and do not accept any new connection requests until your claim is finalized. Do not post anything about your injury, recovery, accident, or case.
Speak With Our Potrero Personal Injury Legal Team: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
We understand that filing a personal injury or wrongful death claim is probably a new experience for you. We also know how stressful it can be to have your financial security threatened by a sudden accident.
Our attorneys and support staff will treat you and your loved ones with the utmost compassion and will do everything they can to help you pursue the compensation you need to move on with life. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or visit our Contact Page to schedule a free consultation.