At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to helping victims of personal injury and wrongful death get their lives back. If you have incurred significant medical bills, lost income, and other costs due to the negligence or intentional wrongdoing of another person, we want to hear your story. Our San Rafael personal injury attorneys will review your case for free and help you make informed decisions. There’s no charge for the initial consultation, and if you decide to retain our legal services, you won’t owe any attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Our law firm has recovered more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts for clients just like you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to schedule a case evaluation.
Types of Accident Cases We Handle in San Rafael, California
- Auto Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Train Wrecks
- Motorbike Accidents
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Bus Accidents
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Turo Crashes
- Airplane and Other Aircraft Accidents
- Serious Burn Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Brain Injuries
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Bike Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
We've Recovered Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for Clients
You can tell a lot about a law firm by reviewing the past results they have achieved for other clients. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have won more than $300 million in settlements and trial verdicts, making us one of the most accomplished law firms in the country. Many of these cases involved complex disputes related to liability or damages. With many decades of combined experience, our attorneys have encountered just about every scenario that can arise during the claims process. We know what it takes to avoid and overcome disputes that could delay the proceedings or prevent our clients from recovering the full compensation they deserve. It all starts with the initial consultation. One of our San Rafael personal injury lawyers will review any evidence you have gathered and ask questions to determine if you have grounds for a claim and how to approach the investigation. Those questions might include:
- How did your injuries occur?
- Did you contribute to the accident that caused your injuries?
- Did anyone witness the incident?
- Did you notice any surveillance cameras that might have captured the accident?
- Did police attend the scene? Were any chemical tests performed?
- What evidence have you gathered?
- Have you visited a doctor? What were your diagnosis and prognosis?
- Has your injury prevented you from returning to work?
- How has your injury affected your personal relationships?
You can ensure the investigation gets off to a strong start by considering your answers to the questions above and by bringing the following evidence with you to the initial consultation:
- Medical bills and invoices;
- Diagnostic imaging and other medical documentation;
- Contact details of all parties involved including eyewitnesses;
- Any other receipts, invoices, and estimates for accident-related expenses;
- Recent tax returns and paystubs;
- Any relevant insurance policies;
- Photos of injuries, property damage, and the accident scene; and
- The police report.
How Our San Rafael Injury Lawyers Can Help
The aftermath of a serious injury or death in the family is a stressful time. Getting answers to your questions is one of the easiest ways to quell any anxiety you are feeling about the proceedings. Our attorneys can provide the answers you seek and help you determine the most strategic way to proceed with the claims process. Here are a few more ways our legal team may be able to help with your case:
- Performing a Thorough Investigation: It is not uncommon for claimants to overlook important evidence. Our attorneys can visit the accident scene and perform a detailed investigation to compile all available evidence of liability and damages.
- Consulting Experts in Various Disciplines: Medical, financial, vocational, and accident reconstruction experts often play an important role in claims investigations and litigation. Our San Rafael personal injury lawyers work with a broad network of experts in various disciplines who may be able to assist with your case.
- Calculating Damages: If you overlook any damages you have incurred, you might wind up accepting a settlement that is less than what you are owed. Our lawyers can make sure you account for all potentially recoverable losses.
- Negotiating with the Opposing Party: Our attorneys are skilled negotiators who know what it takes to maximize the potential value of our clients’ cases.
Speak with Our San Rafael Personal Injury Legal Team Today
If you're searching for a law firm with a track record of success and a reputation for providing effective representation, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We will provide an honest assessment of your case and be transparent regarding the strengths and weaknesses of your claim. Schedule a free consultation by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also fill out our contact form to reach us online.