Santa Clarita Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Millions of people sustain devastating injuries every year due to motor-vehicle collisions, slips and falls, and other preventable accidents. When someone is injured or dies due to the negligence of another person, business, or government entity, the victim or surviving loved ones have the right to file a claim for all applicable damages.
The Santa Clarita personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can examine the facts of your case to determine the most strategic way to proceed. The initial consultation is free, and we won’t charge any attorneys’ fees unless we win your case.
More than 5,000 clients have turned to our law firm for assistance, and we have won more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts. If you’re ready to discuss your situation with a personal injury attorney in Santa Clarita, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
The Types of Accident Cases Our Santa Clarita Personal Injury Attorneys Handle:
- Auto Accidents: If you were hurt or lost a family member due to another driver’s negligence, contact our law firm to discuss your options for recovering compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle riders are more vulnerable to injury and death than the occupants of cars, trucks, and other vehicles. Our attorneys have handled a wide array of motorcycle accident claims including those that involve catastrophic and fatal injuries.
- Trucking Accidents: Tractor-trailer collisions are some of the deadliest accidents in California. Our attorneys have successfully handled a multitude of personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from commercial truck wrecks.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Almost any kind of accident can result in catastrophic injuries to pedestrians. If you or someone you know was injured in such an accident, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for assistance.
- Bus Accidents: Bus crashes often cause numerous fatalities and serious injuries. Our attorneys have an extensive background handling complex bus accident claims throughout California.
- Train Wrecks: A train accident lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can assess the facts of your case for free and provide valuable legal insight.
- Bicycle Accidents: If you were hurt in a bicycle crash in Santa Clarita or a nearby community, an attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers may be able to help you recover compensation for healthcare expenses and other damages.
- Rideshare Accidents: People who have been injured in rideshare accidents deserve superb legal representation, and that’s exactly what you will get as a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Bird Scooter Accidents: We represent Bird scooter accident victims in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas.
- Plane Accidents: Tort claims arising from airplane accidents are especially complicated, but our Santa Clarita personal injury attorneys have the resources and knowledge needed to help you and your family navigate the legal system.
- Turo Accidents: An attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you understand the laws that govern Turo accident claims and how they apply to your situation.
- Burn Injuries: Burn injuries are both emotionally and physically devastating. Victims often suffer depression in addition to tremendous pain. Our lawyers are here to provide a voice to victims and help them fight for justice and the maximum compensation.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand how crucial it is for brain injury patients to receive the medical care they need. We are dedicated to providing aggressive yet compassionate representation to victims and their families.
- Spinal Injuries: A spinal cord injury can affect control of the entire body, and victims are often unable to care for themselves. If you or someone you love sustained a spinal injury, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your situation.
- Dog Bites: A dog attack can be a terrifying experience that leaves the victim with severe injuries that result in disfigurement, scarring, and infection. Our attorneys can help you pursue the full compensation you are owed, which may include non-economic damages such as pain and suffering.
- Premises Liability: In certain situations, property owners are liable for injuries that occur on their premises. To find out if you have grounds for a claim, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
- Boating Accidents: We accept many types of boating accident cases including boat collisions, injuries due to defective equipment, drownings, and watersport accidents.
- Trip or Slip and Fall Cases: Slips and falls are a common type of premises liability case that we handle at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We will perform a thorough investigation to gather all available evidence so your claim is as strong as possible before we enter settlement negotiations.
- Other Personal Injuries: Our law firm is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you start the personal injury claims process.
- Wrongful Death: Nothing can replace the loss of a loved one, but by filing a claim against the liable party, you and your family might be able to avoid the financial hardship that often accompanies an unexpected death.
Set up a Free Consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Santa Clarita
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will not treat you like just another number. Our attorneys will return your calls and emails quickly and make themselves available around your schedule to answer your questions and keep you updated on the progress of your case.
We will take the time to investigate your accident thoroughly so your case is as strong as possible before settlement negotiations begin. Contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free case review.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|