Sausalito Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
It takes less than a second for a serious injury to turn your world upside down. Besides the pain and emotional trauma of such a distressing event, you may also be left wondering how you will pay your bills if you are unable to return to work. The Sausalito personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can review the facts of your case for free and help you determine how best to proceed.
If you were hurt or lost a family member due to someone else’s negligence, you might be entitled to compensation. To find out if your case has merit, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. The initial consultation is free, and we will come to you if you are unable to come to us.
Our Sausalito Personal Injury Attorneys Handle:
- Car Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Motorbike Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Dog Bites & Other Animal Attacks
- Airplane, Helicopter, & Other Aircraft Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Card Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Qualities That Set Us Apart from Other Personal Injury Law Firms in Sausalito
Marin County has no shortage of law firms that accept personal injury cases. But just like any other profession, there can be a world of difference between attorneys, so it is important that you find a lawyer with the resources, experience, and knowledge to provide exceptional representation.
Here are just a few qualities that set Harris Personal Injury Lawyers apart from other practices in Sausalito:
- Decades of Combined Experience: Insurance companies use all sorts of tactics to reduce their liability and deny claims. Our attorneys have many years of experience working with insurance adjusters, and we are well-versed in the strategies they use to dispute claims. We will make sure you are treated fairly throughout the proceedings, and we will help you avoid costly mistakes that might jeopardize your case.
- A History of Success in Litigation: Most personal injury and wrongful death cases never make it to trial, but it is still important that you find a lawyer with litigation experience. When the insurance company sees that you have a seasoned trial attorney by your side, they may be less likely to dispute your claim, and if your case does end up in trial, a skilled litigator will know how to represent your interests. The trial lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have a track record of success both in and out of court.
- Accessibility: The claims process can be intimidating and complicated, but getting answers to your questions shouldn’t be. You deserve an attorney who will be accessible when you have questions about your case. Our Sausalito personal injury lawyers strive to return phone calls and emails promptly, and we will keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- Compassion: Many personal injury attorneys only care about winning. While achieving a successful result is certainly important, it shouldn’t be your attorney’s only priority. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we do everything in our power to make the proceedings as easy and stress free as possible for our clients. We understand the adversity you are facing, and we will passionately represent you and your family from the initial consultation to the day your case is resolved.
How Soon Should I Contact a Sausalito Personal Injury Attorney?
The simple answer: as soon as possible. Your statements and actions over the days and weeks that follow a serious injury or wrongful death in the family can have a major impact on the outcome of your case. It is important that you make informed decisions to protect your rights. This is where a personal injury lawyer can help.
The sooner your contact our law firm, the sooner we can take over the logistics of your case so you can focus on your health and your family. It is essential that you contact an attorney before you speak to the insurance company. Claims adjusters are skilled negotiators who are tasked with investigating claims and finding reasons to undervalue or outright deny them. Anything you say to the adjuster might be used against you.
An attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can speak with the insurance company on your behalf. We will also perform an immediate investigation to gather evidence before it becomes unavailable.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation with a Sausalito Personal Injury Lawyer
Our attorneys are proud to represent victims of personal injury and wrongful death in Sausalito and surrounding communities. We are passionate about what we do and dedicated to helping our clients recover the compensation they deserve as quickly as possible. To learn more or to schedule a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message on our contact page.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|