Sebastopol Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love has suffered a serious injury in Sonoma County—whether due to a vehicle collision, slip and fall, dog bite, or another type of accident—our knowledgeable and highly experienced attorneys are here to help. The Sebastopol personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have a track record of success in a wide array of tort claims, and we are passionate about getting our clients the compensation they deserve.
We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, so we are only paid if we win. After helping more than 5,000 clients and recovering over $300 million in settlements and verdicts, our legal team has earned a reputation as one of the most accomplished in the state of California.
Schedule a free consultation today by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We are available 24/7, and a member of our team can come to you if you cannot come to us.
Types of Injury Cases Our Sebastopol Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
- Motor-Vehicle Collisions
- Train Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Airplane and Other Aircraft Accidents
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks
- Premises Liability
- Slips and Falls
- Big Rig Accidents
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Serious Burn Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Why Trust Harris Personal Injury Lawyers with Your Injury Claim?
Our top priority at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is to get our clients the money they need to put the pieces back together and move on with life. We accomplish that goal by building the strongest claims possible and aggressively negotiating with insurance companies.
Here are a few qualities that set us apart from other personal injury law firms in Sebastopol:
- We Perform Comprehensive Investigations: If there’s one factor that sets the best law firms apart from the rest, it’s their willingness to perform thorough investigations. The evidence you have to prove liability and damages will be the bedrock on which your claim is built. Without strong evidence, it is likely that delays, disputes, and complications will arise. As a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can rest assured that we will prepare your claim as if we are going to trial so we have the strongest possible case before settlement negotiations begin.
- We Account for All Damages: If you only suffered a minor injury, calculating damages might be fairly straightforward. But if your accident was serious or you lost a family member to wrongful death, the process of determining a fair settlement will be far more complicated. The Sebastopol personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers know what it takes to calculate future damages and non-economic damages so our clients don’t end up accepting unfair settlements. If necessary, we can consult medical, financial, and vocational experts to assist with our calculations and to provide testimony.
- We Are Experienced Negotiators: Most personal injury and wrongful death claims are brought against the insurance company of the liable party. The insurer then assigns a claims adjuster to the case, who is tasked with determining liability and deciding whether a claim should be approved or denied. These adjusters represent the insurance company—not you—and they are experienced negotiators. Fortunately, our injury lawyers are talented and seasoned negotiators who have the skills to take on even the largest insurance providers.
- We Are Accessible to Clients: You shouldn’t have to go through a dozen legal secretaries to reach your lawyer, and you shouldn’t have to wait several days for your attorney to respond to your messages. Our Sebastopol personal injury lawyers are dedicated to making themselves accessible to clients. We will respond to your phone calls and emails promptly and will keep you updated on the progress of your case.
Don’t Settle for Less Compensation Than You Deserve
After a serious injury or sudden death in the family, it is not uncommon for victims and surviving loved ones to face overwhelming debt. You might even have to find another way to pay your bills virtually overnight. As the expenses mount, it can be tempting to accept the first settlement offer from the insurance company; however, depending on the circumstances, the initial offer might be only a fraction of what you actually deserve.
A Sebastopol personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can review the facts of your case and relevant documentation to determine what a fair settlement might look like. We will handle all negotiations with the insurance company so you won’t be coerced into accepting an unfair payout. Our dedication to helping our clients recover the maximum compensation has resulted in more than $300 million in settlements and trial verdicts.
Speak with Our Sebastopol Personal Injury Attorneys and Legal Team Today
If you were injured or lost a family member due to wrongful death, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your case. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our Contact Form to set up a free consultation.