Our Shell Beach personal injury lawyers have won substantial settlements and verdicts for accident victims and their families. If you or someone you love has suffered an injury due to another person's misconduct, we want to hear your story. With many decades of combined experience, our attorneys have the knowledge and resources to help you navigate every step of the proceedings. We won’t let the insurance company take advantage of you, and we’re not afraid to go to trial if a settlement cannot be reached. To speak with a member of our team in a free, no-obligation consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Accident Claims We Handle in Shell Beach, California
- Motorbike Accidents
- Tour, Public, and Other Bus Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Injuries
- Train Wrecks
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Car Accidents
- Dog and Other Animal Attacks
- Airplane, Helicopter, and Other Aircraft Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Qualities That Set Us Apart from Other Personal Injury Law Firms
Choosing a personal injury attorney to represent you is an important decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Some lawyers don’t have the experience, knowledge, or resources to provide effective representation. Others are overworked and won’t be able to devote extra time to your case if an unexpected complication arises. Our Shell Beach personal injury attorneys limit their caseload on purpose so each and every client receives the best representation possible. From day one, we will treat you as if you’re our most important client. Here are just some of the qualities that set our law firm apart from other practices:
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Relevant Laws: If you turn to a general practice firm, it’s possible that personal injury claims account for only a small portion of their caseload. As a result, they might not have a detailed understanding of the case law and statutes that pertain to your claim. After all, each personal injury case is unique; the laws that govern car accident claims are slightly different than those that apply to premises liability and dog bite cases. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we focus primarily on personal injury law, so you can rest assured that we are well-versed in the relevant laws and procedures pertaining to your claim.
- Genuine Passion for What We Do: When hiring an accident lawyer, the results the attorney has achieved in similar cases should be your primary consideration, but it’s not the only factor to take into account. You may be working with that lawyer for several months and possibly well over a year, so it’s important that he or she makes you feel comfortable. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are passionate about providing an exceptional client experience. We will treat you with the utmost professionalism and respect from day one, and we won’t be satisfied until we’ve recovered every dollar you deserve.
- Experience Negotiating Medical Liens: If you win a settlement or verdict, it’s only natural to feel like a long and arduous journey has reached a successful conclusion. But if a government agency, health insurance company, or healthcare provider asserts a lien on your recovery, you’ll have to address that lien before you receive any compensation. Fortunately, there are many circumstances when a lien can be reduced or when a lien is unlawful. Our Shell Beach personal injury lawyers have many years of experience negotiating medical liens, and we know how to identify opportunities to get liens reduced in order to maximize our clients’ net recovery.
- Reputation as Tough Litigators: Most personal injury cases never make it to trial, but hiring a skilled litigator comes with certain advantages. For example, insurance companies throughout California know that our law firm won’t hesitate to go to court if they refuse to cooperate. The mere threat of litigation is often enough to convince the insurance company to pay a fair settlement. And if a settlement cannot be reached and your case does go to trial, our lawyers will use proven litigation strategies to represent your interests.
- More Than $300 Million Recovered: We’ve won hundreds of millions of dollars for clients, so you can rest assured that our attorneys know what it takes to achieve success in even the most complicated, high-stakes cases. We will perform a meticulous investigation, gather all available evidence, consult with expert witnesses when appropriate, and aggressively fight for the full compensation you deserve.
Speak with Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Shell Beach: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
To schedule a free, confidential consultation, call our 24-hour phoneline at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also reach us by sending a message through our contact form. If you are unable to come to us, a member of our team will come to you.