Our veteran attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are proud to represent individuals and families in Sierra Madre, CA. We believe it is essential for accident victims to have access to experienced and knowledgeable legal representation, which is why we offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis. If you hire us to represent you in a personal injury lawsuit or insurance claim, you do not pay any fees unless we obtain you a financial recovery. If we do not win, you do not pay us. If you were injured or your close relative was killed in an accident caused by another person’s negligence, recklessness, or intentional misconduct, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.
How a Sierra Madre Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
When you or a loved one are hurt in an incident in Los Angeles County, or a relative is killed, you may not be sure of what to do next. If you believe the incident was another person’s fault, we recommend contacting an accident attorney for Sierra Madre. By hiring a lawyer to take on your case, you have someone who places your interests above anyone else’s. You have someone to protect your rights and fight for you to receive full and fair compensation. By hiring a Sierra Madre accident lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you gain an advocate who will:
- Investigate the incident: If you believe another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct caused you or your loved one harm, you are going to need to learn what happened and why. Your attorney will find that out for you by conducting an independent investigation.
- Gather and analyze evidence: One of the main functions of an independent investigation is to gather and analyze evidence, which can consist of witness testimony, documentation, photos and videos, and physical objects that relate to the incident in some way. Our attorneys will gather as much evidence as possible, analyze it for its benefit to your case, and determine the best way to present the evidence to an insurer or court to obtain you compensation for your injuries.
- Connect you with legal resources: Depending on the type of case you are involved in, you may need to hire certain expert witnesses to help prove your case. Our accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have made connections with various experts over the years, and we can help you hire the expert witnesses necessary to prove the other party’s fault or your economic and non-economic damages.
- Calculate your damages: When another person is responsible for your injuries, you have the right to seek compensation for your economic and non-economic injuries, including your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, disability, disfigurement, and more. A Sierra Madre accident attorney will calculate a potential value for your claim.
- Participate in negotiations: Most personal injury claims are resolved through an insurance settlement. However, you should not automatically accept an insurer’s first settlement offer. You likely will need to participate in negotiations to maximize your compensation. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are highly experience in negotiating on behalf of our clients. We are not intimidated by going up against insurance companies and their team of adjusters and lawyers.
- Represent you in litigation: You may need to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit following the accident. This shows insurers that you take your rights seriously. Your accident attorney also can utilize the discovery phase of a suit to gather additional evidence. You may still negotiate and finalize a settlement during this time. However, if a settlement is not reached, your Sierra Madre personal injury attorney can represent you at trial.
Sierra Madre Accident Lawyers Handle:
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI)
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak With our Sierra Madre Personal Injury Law Firm
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have built a strong reputation by working hard for our clients and obtaining results. We have represented more than 5,000 individuals and families throughout California and won more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts. When it comes to fighting for our victims, companies and insurers in California know who we are, and they know we do not give up. We are not afraid to be tough during negotiations or to face them in court.