Soledad Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our veteran attorneys are proud to represent individuals and families in Soledad, CA. If you were injured in an accident, or a loved one was killed, we want to hear from you. We will listen to what happened, determine your legal rights, and advise you of the next best steps. If we believe you have a personal injury or wrongful death claim, we may encourage you to hire an attorney right away. By working with a Soledad accident lawyer, you have someone to investigate the accident, gather evidence, and pursue compensation on your behalf. When you decide to work with us, you gain a fierce and determined legal advocate.
To talk with us about your circumstances, contact us through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation.
How Our Soledad Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
After being injured or losing a relative in an accident, you may not be sure of what to do next. You might be confident that another person was at fault. But how do you hold them responsible? Most accident victims and surviving family members turn to an insurance company. However, we recommend you speak with a Soledad personal injury attorney before providing any statements to an insurer, having conversations with an adjuster, or accepting a settlement offer. You should have all of the facts about your case and an experienced attorney’s analysis before considering whether to accept a settlement offer or pursue a greater amount of compensation through negotiations or litigation.
By hiring Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you have a lawyer who will:
- Help You Obtain Medical Care: We always prioritize your health and safety. One of the ways we do that during your case is to make sure you are able to see all of the doctors and specialists you need. We also will work with your medical providers to put your bills on hold while you pursue compensation to ensure you are not sent to collections for bills you cannot pay yet.
- Investigate: In some accidents, it is clear who the at-fault party is. There is little to contest when a drunk driver runs a red light and T-bones another car. However, not all cases are so clear cut. We have many individuals and families who come to us after unexpected and somewhat mystery circumstances. We are here to thoroughly investigate the incident to uncover what happened, why, and who is responsible.
- Obtain Evidence: The way in which we analyze what happened and why is at fault is by gathering as much evidence as we can. This may include photos and videos of the accident, sound recordings, documents, electronic messages or data, physical objects, and eye witness statements. We will obtain as much evidence as we can right away. However, we may need to file a lawsuit against the party or parties we believe to be at fault. When potential evidence is under the control of the other people or business, we need to utilize the discovery process during litigation to get a hold of that evidence.
- Analyze Fault and Liability: Once we have as much evidence as possible, we comb through it to figure out who is directly responsible for the accident and your injuries or loved one’s death. Not only do we analyze fault though, we also analyze liability. There are many instances in which the person who is directly at-fault will not be the party to compensate you for your injuries. We identify who is liable for your injuries and any potential insurance policies to file a claim against.
- Calculate Your Potential Compensation: After an accident that causes you harm or the death of a relative, you may be entitled to damages. This is a legal term encompassing your physical, psychological, and financial injuries. We will work with you, your medical providers, and when necessary, medical and economic experts to determine the value of your claim. This will include calculating your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, disfigurement, disability, reduced earning potential, reduced quality of life, and more.
- Negotiate For a Fair Settlement: A majority of personal injury and wrongful death claims are resolved through insurance settlements. However, you may not want to accept the first settlement offer. In many cases, it is lower than what an accident victim or family deserves. By working with a Soledad personal injury attorney, you have someone ready to identify low settlement offers and to negotiate for a full and fair settlement.
- Litigate Your Claim: An insurance settlement is not always possible or the right outcome for you and your family. For many reasons, you may file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit and take it all the way through trial. We will handle all of the aspects of litigation for you, including filing documents, preparing for trial, and arguing on your behalf before a judge and jury.
Our Soledad Accident Lawyers Handle:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims