Stevenson Ranch Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we proudly represent Californians in Stevenson Ranch and the Santa Clarita Valley. When people are hurt or unexpectedly lose loved ones in accidents, we are here to carefully investigate their situation and advise them of their rights. If you find yourself in this situation, injured or mourning a relative, call our Stevenson Ranch personal injury lawyers at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free, no-risk consultation.
You may worry about the cost of speaking with and hiring an attorney. Rest assured there is no fee for an initial consultation. If you cannot make to one of our offices, we will come to you. Also, we handle personal injury and wrongful death claims on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay us unless we win your case. If we do not win you compensation, then you do not pay.
The Types of Cases Our Stevenson Ranch Accident Lawyers Handle
No matter what type of incident you were injured in, or how your loved one lost their life, if you believe another person was at fault, then you should contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
We are highly experienced in all types of accident claims, including:
- Car Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bird Scooter Injury Claims
- Plane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI)
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
The Ways in Which a Stevenson Ranch Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand that many individuals and families go back and forth on hiring a lawyer. On one hand, you may worry about the cost, or you may have heard that lawyers can make matters more contentious. On the other hand, you know hiring a lawyer could be helpful. They will know the law and how to deal with insurers. They can deal with all of the paperwork and red tape while you concentrate on getting better. We are here to listen to your concerns and address each of them. We also hope we have a moment to explain how we can help you through the insurance claim and legal process and help you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
Our veteran accident attorneys in California will:
- Thoroughly investigate the incident that led to your injuries or relative’s death;
- Gather evidence, including photos, video, documentation, records, physical objects, eye witness testimony, and expert witness’s opinions;
- Analyze evidence to determine the information that supports or hinders your claim;
- Evaluate fault for your injuries;
- Determine liability for compensation you for your injuries;
- Calculate your economic and non-economic damages to ensure you pursue the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries;
- Communicate with insurance adjusters;
- Protect your rights and privacy during the insurance claim process;
- Appeal a wrongly denied insurance claim;
- Participate in pre-litigation settlement negotiations;
- Obey the statute of limitations for personal injury or wrongful death claims in California;
- Adhere to court rules when filing your personal injury or wrongful death claim;
- Participate in the discovery process to gather further information and evidence related to your claim;
- Participate in settlement negotiations with the liable party, or more likely, their insurer;
- Participate in alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation or arbitration;
- Represent you at trial, when a settlement is not reached.
We make it a priority during every personal injury and wrongful death claim to ensure our clients understand their rights and legal options. We always provide a candid and objective analysis of a case and discuss the best and worst possible outcomes. If you hire us, one of our Stevenson Ranch accident lawyers will guide you through this process with compassion while also fighting hard for you to receive the financial recovery you need to move forward.
Let Harris Personal Injury Lawyers’ Experience and Reputation Work For You
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has represented more than 5,000 individuals and families throughout California and has recovered more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts. We have built a reputation of being skilled, aggressive attorneys who do not back down from a challenge. We are not afraid to go up against large companies or major insurers. We are not afraid to push during negotiations or to head to trial.
If you have been hurt or lost a relative in an accident that was another person’s fault, please do not hesitate to obtain legal advice. Our Stevenson Ranch accident lawyers are here to help you pursue justice and the compensation you need.
To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.