Studio City Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Have you been hurt in an accident that was someone else’s fault? Our Studio City accident injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help. We represent individuals throughout California who have been hurt or lost loved ones in accidents caused by other people’s negligence or reckless conduct. We work diligently to protect accident victim’s rights and to obtain them the compensation they deserve.
If you would like to discuss how we can help you obtain compensation after an accident, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you cannot come to our Los Angeles office, we will meet you wherever is most convenient for you.
Our Studio City Personal Injury Attorneys Are Here To Help
Our experienced personal injury and wrongful death attorneys for Los Angeles can help you by:
- Conducting an In-Depth Investigation: Following an accident that causes you or a loved one harm, you need to find out what happened and why. What caused the accident is not always clear. Neither is liability. You should not rely on a quickly written police report or an insurer’s investigation. By hiring a Studio City personal injury lawyer, you have someone who will perform a thorough investigation of the accident to gather evidence. This evidence enables your lawyer to determine who is at fault for the accident, and who is legally liable for compensating you for your injuries. Sometimes this is the same person, sometimes it is not.
- Calculating Your Damages:If you have suffered injuries or lost a parent, spouse, or child, then you have damages. These are physical, psychological, or financial injuries you can be compensated for. It is important to work with an experienced accident attorney to identify all of your injuries. Without legal assistance, there may be injuries you over look, such as the value of your emotional distress or your future medical expenses. After identifying all of your injuries, we will determine an appropriate value for your damages. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we always recommend speaking with an experienced attorney about the value of your claim. Determining the amount of compensation you should receive is complicated. You cannot base it off the insurer’s initial calculation—which will be low—or on information you find online. A lawyer will consider your unique circumstances when determining how much compensation you should ask for.
- Handling the Paperwork and Phone Calls:After an accident, you will receive a lot of mail and phone calls that are unusual for you. You will not be used to dealing with so much medical paperwork, bills, and insurance forms. Instead of trying to figure out what to say on the phone or what to do with the documents you receive, let us handle this. When you hire one of our Studio City accident lawyers, you have someone who will handle the insurance claim and legal process for you. The paperwork and phone calls will be directed to us, so you can concentrate on getting better.
- Filing a Lawsuit: In most accident cases, it is beneficial to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. This is not because you expect to go to trial. Most cases are resolved through an out-of-court settlement. However, by filing a lawsuit, you put pressure on an insurer to settle for a fair amount. Your attorney can also benefit from the discovery process, which enables them to gather more information and evidence to support your claim.
- Negotiating a Settlement: One of the most important factors in maximizing your personal injury or wrongful death compensation is negotiating with the other party or their insurer. An initial offer is almost always low. Your accident injury lawyer will review any initial settlement offers and advise you on whether to accept or counter. In most cases, we will provide a counter offer and participate in settlement negotiations. If we can reach an appropriate resolution to your case, then we do not need to go to trial.
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Handles All Types of Accident Claims
We represent individuals injured in all types of accidents, including:
- Car Accident Claims
- Bike Accident Claims
- Tractor-Trailer Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Uber & Lyft Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Airplane Accident Claims
- Boat Accident Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
Call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers at 1-800-GO-HARRIS For Help Today
When you are looking for an attorney, it can be difficult to decide who to call. We are proud to say that more than 5,000 individuals and families in California have chosen us to represent them. We have worked tirelessly to obtain them more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts.
Do not worry about the cost. We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not owe us anything unless we win you compensation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|