At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are on a mission to provide skilled legal services to individuals living in Sun Valley and throughout the San Fernando Valley. We understand that tragedy can strike at any moment. One day, you and your family are moving forward in life. The next, you are dealing with an expected injury or death. You do not have to struggle through this time alone. You have the right to—and should—contact legal representation. By hiring a Sun Valley personal injury attorney, you gain an experienced advocate. We will explain, promote, and protect your rights. We will fight for you to receive the compensation you deserve. If you are unsure of whether or not to hire an attorney, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We understand your hesitation, which is why we offer free consultations and only require contingency fees. There are no upfront costs. You do not owe us any attorneys’ fees unless we obtain you compensation.
How Our Sun Valley Personal Injury Lawyers Will Help
When you are harmed in an accident that was another person’s fault, you are likely wondering how an attorney can help. Our accident lawyers in Sun Valley have years of experience in helping accident victims pursue compensation for their injuries. We know how insurance companies work, and we are not afraid to fight them for the compensation you deserve. We also are very comfortable in the California courts. If you need to file a personal injury lawsuit, either to put pressure on an insurer to settle or to go to trial, we can handle all of the legal paperwork and tasks for you.
Our Sun Valley Accident Lawyers Handle All Types of Claims
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our personal injury and wrongful death attorneys handle claims arising from all types of accidents. While some law firms limit their practices to specific kinds of accidents, we handle it all.
- Car Accident
- Uber & Lyft Accident
- Turo Accident
- Bike Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Bus Accident
- Bird Scooter Injury
- Pedestrian Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bite
- Dangerous Property Accident (Premises Liability Claim)
- Airplane Accident
- Boat Accident
- Train Accident
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claim
- Severe Burn Injury Claim
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claim
- Fatal Accident (Wrongful Death Claim)
- Another Personal Injury Claim
Overall, Our Accident Attorneys Can Help You By:
- Investigating the accident that led to your injuries;
- Gathering evidence, such as accident reports, eye witness accounts, photos, videos, related documentation, physical objects, and expert witnesses;
- Analyze the evidence to determine fault and liability;
- Calculate your injuries, including your economic and non-economic damages;
- Communicate with the relevant insurance companies;
- Protect your rights and privacy against insurance adjusters;
- File a personal injury lawsuit, when necessary;
- Adhere to all court rules and the statute of limitations;
- Fully participate in the discovery process in court;
- Participate in settlement negotiations;
- Participate in an alternative dispute resolution method, such as mediation or arbitration;
- Resolve the claim with a settlement;
- Appeal a denied insurance claim, when necessary;
- Represent you at trial, if a settlement cannot be reached.
In addition to our litigation and negotiation experience, you will benefit from the strong reputation we have built over the years. Your attorney’s reputation can include your case. When insurers and businesses see who you hired, they will take your claim seriously. They are less likely to wrongly deny your claim or try to push you into accepting a low settlement. Insurance companies in California are well aware of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. They know we will not settle for less than what you deserve. They also know that, when necessary, we are not afraid to fight for your right to compensation at trial.
Contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers in Sun Valley for Help: 1-800-GO-HARRIS
When you are hurt in an accident, and you are confident the accident was another person’s fault, then you may have the right to pursue compensation for your physical, psychological, and financial injuries. You can ask for compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. However, it is challenging to obtain compensation on your own. You need to prove that the other person or business was negligent or reckless. You also have to prove the type and extent of the injury you suffered. Depending on your situation, it can be challenging to establish one or more elements of your personal injury claim. A lawyer can help. Your ability to obtain compensation improves when you hire a Sun Valley accident lawyer. You also are in a better position to maximize the compensation you receive with an attorney by your side. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have represented more than 5,000 individuals and families throughout California. During these cases, we have obtained $300 million in settlements and verdicts. To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.