Tarzana Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Every year, millions of individuals suffer injuries in accidents that are not their fault. In many cases, relatives and friends must come to terms with unexpected and tragic losses. Our wrongful death and personal injury lawyers for Tarzana believe that individuals and their families deserve experienced and skilled legal representation after these accidents. When another person’s negligence, recklessness, or intentional misconduct is to blame, that person should be held responsible.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are prepared to guide you through a legal claim and insurance claim in pursuit of full and fair compensation. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you do not owe us anything unless we win your case.
More than 5,000 individuals and families throughout California have trusted us to help them. Let us help you. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact us online to request a free consultation. If you cannot make it to our Los Angeles office, then we will come to you.
Cases Our Tarzana Personal Injury Attorneys Handle:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bird Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
If you were injured in any type of accident that you believe was another person’s fault while in or nearby Tarzana, do not hesitate to call our personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We have decades of experience in representing individuals hurt in accidents.
We also are here to help if your spouse, parent, child, or other close relative was killed in an accident. If another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct is to blame, we can guide your family in pursuing compensation.
How Our Tarzana Accident Lawyers Can Help
Following a serious or deadly accident, your family may be facing financial strain. You and your loved ones may have medical bills piling up. You may be trying to pay these unexpected bills and your normal expenses without your usual income. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand the stress you are experiencing due to someone else’s actions. While you have the right to pursue a claim for compensation without an attorney, we do not recommend it. By hiring a Tarzana personal injury or wrongful death attorney, you have someone to guide you through this process with compassion, and to lift the burden of dealing with insurance companies, paperwork, and the courts from your shoulders.
- Independent Investigations: Following a harmful or deadly accident, you will benefit from having an experienced accident attorney investigate the situation. You should not rely on the police report or an insurance company’s findings. Our Tarzana personal injury attorneys will thoroughly review the incident, gather evidence on your behalf, and analyze fault and liability.
- Resources: Through the decades, our accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have gathered the professional connections and resources necessary to help our clients. To prove the other party’s liability and your economic and non-economic injuries, we will hire medical, financial, vocation, and other expert witnesses who can testify in your case.
- Damages Calculations: Damages encompass all of the economic and non-economic injuries you and your family have suffered. You must carefully calculate fair compensation for these damages to ensure the financial burden does not lay on your shoulders. Unfortunately, without an experienced accident attorney, you may miss or under-value certain damages. Our Tarzana personal injury lawyers will carefully calculate your damages and ensure we pursue the maximum amount of compensation possible.
- Litigation: After an accident caused by another person’s negligence or misconduct, you and your family may benefit from filing a lawsuit. Most accident claims are resolved through insurance settlements. However, a lawsuit shows an insurer you take your claim seriously. It also enables your Tarzana personal injury lawyer to utilize the discovery process to gather and examine additional evidence.
- Negotiations: Given that so many personal injury and wrongful death claims are resolved through settlements, it is essential you work with an attorney who has extensive negotiation experience. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our attorneys have the negotiation skills you need to ensure you are not pushed into a low-ball settlement. We will thoroughly prepare and fight hard to win you fair compensation.
- Strong Reputation: When you have to go up against a major insurer in a personal injury or wrongful death claim, it can help to have a well-known and respected attorney on your case. Insurance companies in California known the Harris Personal Injury Lawyers firm, and they know our attorneys do not settle until we obtain the compensation our clients deserve. They also know we are not afraid to head to court. Our team of accident attorneys have successfully recovered over $300,000,0000 for our clients.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak With a Tarzana Personal Injury Lawyer
Following a serious accident that causes you harm or the death of a relative, you should speak with an attorney to learn more about your rights and how a lawyer can help. We understand this can be intimidating, which is why we offer free case evaluations. There is no risk in giving us a call and scheduling a time to talk. Contact us via our contact form today for a prompt response.