Tierra del Sol
Every day, our Tierra del Sol personal injury lawyers receive calls from individuals hurt in accidents and families who have lost a loved one due to another person’s negligence. We are here to listen to your story, ask the important questions, and determine whether you have a valid personal injury or wrongful death claim. If someone else’s careless, reckless, or intentional misconduct caused you harm, then we may be able to pursue compensation for you and your family. The only way to learn whether you have a legal claim, the strength of your claim, and the potential value of your injuries is to work with an experienced attorney. An insurance company is not going to tell you if you have a strong claim, and it is not going to be honest about how much that claim is worth. We recommend calling us at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers and speaking with a lawyer before talking to an insurer or accepting any settlement offers. To schedule a free consultation with a Tierra del Sol accident lawyer, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Our Tierra del Sol Personal Injury Attorneys Accept Cases Involving:
- Car Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bird Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Dangerous Premises
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
How Our Tierra del Sol Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Before calling Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you may want more concrete information on how a lawyer can help you. We understand your need for answers during such a difficult time. You are already dealing with a lot, and the last thing you need is to work with a law firm that will not communicate with you regularly and clearly. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we promise to be honest, forthcoming, and open to all of your questions and concerns. We never leave our clients in the dark during their cases. In addition to candid advice and guidance, you can expect us to:
- Conduct a thorough and independent investigation: When you are hurt or a loved one is killed in an accident, it is unlikely that you know exactly what happened. You may have a good idea, but you will not have the details you need for your claim. Our attorneys will investigate the incident and gather as much evidence as possible. We will scrutinize each piece of evidence and use it to prove another person was at fault for the accident and is liable for compensating you for your injuries. You cannot rely on an insurance company to pursue this investigation for you, especially if you are dealing with the at-fault party’s insurer.
- Careful calculate of your damages: One of the most important reasons to work with a Tierra del Sol lawyer after an accident is to have an experienced professional determine the potential maximum value of your physical, emotional, and financial injuries. Many factors can influence the value of a personal injury or wrongful death claim. There is no accurate way for you to gauge the value of your claim alone unless you suffered only property damage. You should speak with an attorney who has experience in these types of claims and access to prior settlement and court ruling data for similar cases and injuries.
- Handle the insurance claim process: Most personal injury claims are resolved through an insurance claim. However, this is not always an easy or smooth process. Insurers can be demanding and wrap you up in red tape. Instead of having to deal with this while you recover from your injuries or mourn your loss, you can have an experienced lawyer handle the calls and demand for documents and medical records.
- Skillfully pursue settlement negotiations: An insurer might make you a settlement offer, but is it a good one? By working with Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can be confident that a low-ball settlement offer will merely be the start of negotiations and not the end result of your claim.
- Handle the litigation process: It is necessary to file a personal injury lawsuit after many serious accidents, even if you do not expect to go to trial. A lawsuit shows an insurer you are serious about recovering fair compensation and it provides another opportunity for your legal team to gather evidence. If it is necessary to go to court, your Tierra del Sol accident lawyer will handle the process.
- Provide skilled and aggressive representation in court: If we cannot resolve your claim through an insurance settlement, we are confident in our ability to pursue your claim at trial. We will fight hard for your right to full and fair compensation.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
If you were injured or a loved one was killed in any type of incident in Tierra del Sol, do not hesitate to call us. We consistently represent and obtain compensation for individuals hurt in San Diego County or residents of the county who were injured elsewhere. We have obtained more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings for more than 5,000 clients in California.