Uber Accident Lawyers and Lyft Accident Lawyers
Being on the outskirts of Los Angeles, Santa Barbara is a frequent tourist destination. Getting around town without a car is not a problem anymore. Rideshare services like Uber and Lyft are allowing people to get from point a to point b in a very seamless fashion, with the touch of a finger. However, many accident victims come to us in confusion and are lost in the legal process. Our Uber and Lyft accident attorneys have assisted hundreds of car accident victims in the Santa Barbara region who have been injured from or in a rideshare car. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers would like you to remind you that it is your duty to seek financial compensation for your accident injury. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have settled over 5,000 cases to a successful resolution. We have recovered over $200,000,000 for accident victims.
Santa Barbara Accident Claim against Uber or Lyft:
- If the Uber or Lyft driver is using their car for personal reasons and you get in an accident, they are covered under their personal auto insurance
- If the driver is logged into the app, but NOT transporting anyone at the time of the accident…the injury will be covered by their personal insurance. THEN, Uber’s insurance will step in for another $50,000 per injury (up to $100,000) and up to $25,000 in damages
- If the driver is transporting a passenger, and gets into an accident, Uber has a $1Million policy. This insurance policy will also cover those drivers who are uninsured and underinsured.
Compensation for a Car Accident:
There are many variables that play in the evaluation of your Uber accident or Lyft accident. Car accident injuries are not given a fixed price. Our car accident attorneys have the knowledge and experience to represent victims who have been injured by an Uber and or Lyft driver.
What You Should Do After and Uber Accident or Lyft Accident:
- Seek medical treatment immediately
- Get the Uber or Lyft drivers’ information
- Take photos and get statements of any witnesses
- Call an experienced Uber/Lyft accident Lawyer at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers immediately
Common Injuries from Auto Accidents:
- Back and neck pain
- Open wounds and lacerations
- Brain injuries and permanent disabilities
Once you’ve hired one of our experienced car accident lawyers, we will investigate all the details from your accident. We will work with accident experts and clearly define exactly what happened in the accident to prohibit a liability issue. Insurance adjusters will try and take every avenue that ultimately blames you for the accident. We believe that no one should suffer from another person’s negligent acts. We will consider the amount of pain you have suffered from your accident.
Possible Damages You Can Receive from your Uber Accident or Lyft Accident case:
- Future medical bills
- Past medical bills
- Lost wages
- Vehicle repair
- Emotional stress
- Pain and suffering
Rideshare Accident Lawyers in Santa Barbara
Our Santa Barbara accident attorneys have the confidence and trial experience to litigate a rideshare accident case. Our Santa Barbara accident lawyers have recovered over $200 Million for accident victims and have successfully settled over 5,000 cases. It is your legal right to seek compensation for your injury. Let us help you maximize your accident claim. If you or a loved one have been injured by and Uber or Lyft driver, whether you were in the vehicle, in your own vehicle, or as a bystander, please contact our Santa Barbara car accident lawyers for a free case consultation. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Managing Attorney, Ryan Harris, has been awarded: The Best Lawyers in America by US NEWS
CONTACT A SANTA BARBARA RIDESHARE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.