Valley Village Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide compassionate yet aggressive representation to people who have suffered an injury or death in the family due to the negligence or intentional acts of others. Our Valley Village injury attorneys understand the financial difficulties and emotional trauma that follow an unexpected accident, and we are proud to help victims seek the compensation and justice they deserve.
With more than $300 million recovered for clients, our law firm is one of the most accomplished in the state of California. We have helped more than 5,000 clients, giving us an extensive and diverse background in personal injury law that few other practices can match.
We offer free initial consultations and can come to you if you are unable to come to us. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to schedule a case evaluation.
Valley Village Personal Injury Attorneys Have Successfully Recovered Many Types of Cases
Personal injury law encompasses many types of cases, so you should only hire a lawyer who understands the laws and procedures that are relevant to your particular situation.
The Valley Village personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represent clients in the following types of claims:
- Auto Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Trucking Accident Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Train Wreck Claims
- Bicycle Accident Claims
- Rideshare Accident Claims
- Bird Scooter Accident Claims
- Plane Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
- Spinal Injury Claims
- Dog Bite Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Boating Accident Claims
- Trip or Slip and Fall Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
How to Prepare for Your Initial Consultation
The more prepared you are for the initial consultation, the easier it will be for your attorney to determine the most strategic way to approach your case. It is important that you bring a detailed, written description of what happened as well as any evidence you have compiled including:
- Photos you took of the accident scene;
- The police and/or incident report;
- Contact information of eyewitnesses;
- Any texts, emails, and other correspondence you have shared with the insurance company;
- Journal entries about how your injury has affected your wellbeing and daily life;
- Any relevant insurance policies;
- Medical bills associated with your injury;
- Other receipts and invoices for expenses arising from your accident; and
- Recent tax returns and pay stubs.
These documents will help your Valley Village injury lawyer determine how to approach the claims process. An attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will launch an immediate investigation to gather evidence of liability and damages before it becomes unavailable. The sooner you contact our law firm, the sooner we can investigate your case.
What Questions Will My Valley Village Personal Injury Attorney Ask?
Besides bringing all relevant evidence to your initial consultation, you should also prepare by writing down your answers to the questions we will ask during the meeting. These questions will most likely include:
- How did your injury occur?
- When and where did your injury occur?
- Did your own negligence contribute to your injuries?
- Did anyone witness the accident?
- Have you undergone a medical assessment?
- Have you missed any doctor’s appointments?
- Have you spoken to the insurance company or opposing party?
- Have you had to take any time off work to recover?
- Do you use social media websites?
- Have you or someone else posted anything on social media about your case?
- Have you or someone else posted any photos of you on social media since the accident?
Your answers to these questions will help your attorney determine whether you have grounds for a claim, who might be liable for your damages, and the types of damages you should pursue. They will also provide insight into how your lawyer should investigate your case and the kinds of evidence that can be used to strengthen your claim.
After your attorney has concluded that your case has merit, he or she will explain what to expect during the claims process, potential outcomes of your case, and mistakes you should avoid to give your case the best chance of success. For example, you should disable your social media accounts or change your profile settings to “private” to limit the insurance company’s ability to use your social media posts to dispute your claim. You should also direct all inquiries from the opposing party to your lawyer, follow your physician’s instructions, and avoid discussing your claim with anyone except your legal team.
Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Schedule a Free Consultation
A Valley Village personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can give you all the information you need to make the right decisions regarding your case. The initial consultation is free, and you won’t have to pay us a cent upfront to take advantage of our legal services. To discuss your case with a seasoned accident attorney, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message using our Contact Form.