After a serious injury or death in the family, it can be difficult to get back on your feet. Between time off work and steep medical bills, it may seem impossible to stay afloat financially. Fortunately, you may be entitled to compensation for any damages you have incurred. The Venice personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represent clients who have suffered due to the negligence and careless acts of others. Our legal team will assess your situation for free to determine if your case has merit. We have recovered over $300 million dollars for clients throughout California. Call us anytime, day or night, at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a consultation.
Learn More About the Types of Cases Our Venice Personal Injury Attorneys Handle:
- Car Accident Cases: After being injured in a car accident, you probably have a lot of questions. The injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to provide the answers and help you navigate the legal system.
- Rideshare Accident Cases: There are key differences between filing an injury claim after a rideshare accident and after a crash involving regular vehicles. A Venice personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can explain these differences and guide you through the claims process.
- Train Accident Cases: Our attorneys help train accident victims identify all possible avenues for recovering the compensation they need to move on with life.
- Boat Accident Cases: It takes less than a second for a boating accident to happen, but the effects can last a lifetime. A Venice injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you determine the best way to proceed with your claim.
- Plane Accident Cases: Proving fault in an aircraft accident case typically requires a thorough investigation. You can trust our legal team to review your case from all angles and fight for the best possible outcome.
- Slip and Fall Cases: If you were hurt in a slip and fall, our attorneys can help you gather critical evidence to prove liability and damages.
- Premises Liability Cases: If you were injured due to a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, you may have grounds for a claim.
- Turo Accident Cases: We are familiar with the nuances of Turo accident claims and can help you fight for the result you deserve.
- Bird Scooter Injury Cases: If you need legal assistance after a Bird scooter accident, call the seasoned personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers
- Spinal Cord Injury Cases: Most people cannot afford the lifetime cost of medical care for a spinal cord injury. But with the help of an attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you may be able to recover the funds needed to pay for treatment, lost wages, and other damages.
- Burn Injury Cases: Our attorneys have extensive experience representing burn injury victims throughout California.
- Dog Bite & Animal Attack Cases: Dog bites often result in serious lacerations and potentially fatal infections. The owner of the dog or property where the attack happened might be liable for your injury-related damages.
- Truck Accident Cases: Most truck crashes stem from driver errors. If you were hurt in such a collision, you shouldn’t have to pay for your losses out of your own pocket. Turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for guidance.
- Pedestrian Accident Cases: If you were hurt in a pedestrian accident, call our law firm to discuss your situation and your options for pursuing compensation.
- Brain Injury Cases: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we offer free, no-obligation consultations to people who have sustained brain injuries and their families
- Bicycle Accident Cases: When a driver fails to exercise caution around a bicyclist and causes an accident, the rider can file a claim for any damages he or she incurs as a result.
- Motorcycle Accident Cases: When drivers are inattentive, it's easy for them to overlook a motorcyclist. This complacency often results in devastating accidents. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we offer aggressive legal representation to injured motorcyclists and their families.
- Bus Accident Cases: Bus drivers are just as vulnerable to accidents as any other motorist. If you were hurt in a collision involving a bus, our lawyers can help you determine who might be liable for your healthcare bills and other losses.
- Other Personal Injury Cases: Don’t put off your consultation with a personal injury lawyer. Our law firm is available 24/7 to take your call.
- Wrongful Death Cases: We are dedicated to providing superb legal representation to the families of those who have died in preventable accidents in Venice and surrounding communities.
Discuss Your Case with Our Venice Personal Injury Legal Team
Your choice of attorney says a lot about how seriously you are taking your case. Hiring a lawyer with a reputation for providing aggressive, honest, and effective representation will tell the insurance company that you expect to be treated fairly. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is one of the most respected law firms in the entire country, with more than 5,000 clients helped and more than $300 million recovered. To schedule a free case assessment, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or message us online.