Walnut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
After a serious personal injury or wrongful death in the family, you deserve high-quality representation from an attorney who genuinely cares about your case. If you’re searching for a law firm with a track record of success and extensive resources, turn to the Walnut Creek personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
Our aggressive yet compassionate approach to representing clients has made us one of the top personal injury law firms in California, with over $300 million recovered in settlements and verdicts. We offer free consultations, and you won’t have to pay anything upfront to take advantage of our legal services. In fact, we won’t charge you any fees unless we win.
To discuss your case with a member of our team, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We can come to you if you cannot come to us.
Types of Claims Our Walnut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
- Car Wrecks
- Bike Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Train Wrecks
- Premises Liability
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Turo Accidents
- Airplane & Other Aircraft Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Have Questions? Call Us Today for a Free Consultation
You probably have a lot of questions about your case and what will happen over the coming weeks and months. The best way to get the answers you seek is to speak with a personal injury attorney.
Each claim is unique, so you should never trust general advice you find on the Internet. A personalized case evaluation can give you the insight you need to make informed decisions. Also, getting reliable guidance from a seasoned personal injury lawyer can greatly reduce the stress you feel about your case.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we can help you answer the most pressing questions related to your claim such as:
How Much Is My Claim Worth?
There’s no way to estimate what a fair settlement might look like before reviewing the facts of your case.
The potential value of your claim will depend on a variety of factors including:
- The severity of your injuries;
- How long they will take to heal;
- Whether punitive damages are warranted;
- How the injuries have affected your life and the lives of your family members;
- Whether you will need ongoing care; and
- The amount of compensation you are expected to lose during recovery.
How Must Time Do I Have to File a Lawsuit?
There are several statutes of limitations that might apply to a personal injury case. Depending on the cause of your injuries and who is responsible, you might have just a few months to begin the proceedings. Failing to file your lawsuit on time will most likely result in your case being dismissed from court.
What Can I Do to Strengthen My Case?
Our Walnut Creek personal injury lawyers can handle all the tasks involved in the claims process—from gathering evidence to filing the necessary paperwork to negotiating for a settlement. But there are some steps you can take that might increase your claim’s chance of success.
Those steps include:
- Being honest with your attorney and medical providers;
- Avoiding any dialogue with the insurance company or opposing party;
- Disabling your social media accounts so they cannot be reviewed for posts and photos to use against you; and
- Obeying your doctor’s orders.
What Mistakes Could Harm My Case?
Just as there are steps you should take to strengthen your claim, so too are there mistakes that could weaken it.
Here are just a few errors you should try to avoid:
- Discussing your case online;
- Providing a recorded statement to the insurer;
- Returning to work before your doctor says it is okay to do so; and
- Failing to take all necessary steps to minimize your medical bills, lost income, and other damages.
How Long Will My Case Take to Resolve?
A personal injury case can take anywhere from a few months to well over a year to resolve.
Here are a few factors that might affect the total duration of your case:
- The number of liable parties;
- Whether you were partially at fault;
- The amount of evidence available and its strength;
- Whether you want to pursue punitive damages; and
- The amount of compensation you are seeking.
Speak with a Walnut Creek Personal Injury Attorney: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
No one can undo the adversity you have experienced, but by filing a claim, you might be able to restore your financial security. The Walnut Creek personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can use their experience, knowledge, and extensive resources to give your case the best chance of success.
To speak with a member of our team, call our 24/7 phone-line today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also send us a message online using our contact page.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|