Watsonville Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Every year in the U.S., millions of individuals are affected by another person’s negligence. Motor vehicle crashes, dangerous properties, and other types of incidents are easy to ignore until one day they hit close to home. You may be the one who is injured or loses a loved one in an unexpected and preventable accident. If the accident took place in Santa Cruz County, or you are a resident of the area, do not hesitate to call our Watsonville personal injury lawyers to discuss your options.
If there is evidence that another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct is responsible, you may have the right to pursue compensation through a personal injury or wrongful death claim. To discuss this possibility, send us your information through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We offer free consultations so there are no hurdles to obtaining accurate legal information and advice.
The Claims Our Watsonville Accident Lawyers Handle
Please do not hesitate to call us after experiencing a:
- Car Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Uber & Lyft Accident
- Turo Accident
- Scooter Injury
- Airplane Accident
- Boating Accident
- Train Accident
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Severe Burn Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Dangerous Property Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack
- Another Personal Injury Accident
- Fatal Accident
How Watsonville Personal Injury Attorneys Are Here to Help
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have seen firsthand how devastating an unexpected accident can be. We know you are suddenly burdened with medical expenses. If you do not have health insurance, then these bills can become astronomical. If your spouse or a parent you depended on was killed, you are not only facing funeral and burial expenses, you are still responsible for your normal bills without their income. The financial repercussions of an accident are often the basis for pursuing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit or insurance settlement. Our Watsonville personal injury lawyers are here to fight hard for you to receive full and fair compensation, which can help you move forward from this accident while maintaining your finances.
There are many steps we will take in pursuit of an appropriate financial recovery, including:
- Investigating the accident thoroughly and independently of the police or insurance company;
- Gathering evidence, which may include photos, videos, sound recordings, paperwork, physical objects, and eye witness testimony;
- Connecting with expert witnesses, when you are facing a complicated or highly contested claim;
- Analyzing the evidence to build a case regarding who is at fault and liable;
- Calculating your damages, including your medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain, emotional distress, disfigurement, disability, reduced earning potential, and more;
- Communicating with insurers with the purpose of having your claim approved;
- Protecting your privacy and other rights during the insurance claim process;
- Appealing a denied claim, when necessary;
- Participating in settlement negotiations;
- Filing a lawsuit;
- Adhering to court rules and the California statute of limitations;
- Participating in the discovery process to gather additional information to support your claim or address weaknesses in your case;
- Participating in mediation or arbitration;
- Negotiating a pre-trial settlement;
- Representing you at trial, if we are unable to agree to an appropriate settlement.
We Believe in Personal Service
To learn more about the overall process of a personal injury or wrongful death claim, do not hesitate to call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to speak with one of our Watsonville accident lawyers. We are happy to listen to you and your concerns and then explain how we may be able to help. If you choose us to represent you during a claim for compensation, we will always keep you informed of where we are in the process and the next possible steps. We never leave our clients in the dark regarding their claim. If you call or email with a question or concern, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We believe each of our clients deserves one-on-one service with an attorney.
Call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for Help Today
It can be tough to figure out whether you have a claim for compensation, and when you do, if you need an attorney. You do not have to figure this all out on your own. By consulting with a Watsonville personal injury lawyer, you have someone who can explain California law relevant to your circumstances, confirm whether or not you can pursue compensation, and can represent you through the insurance claim and litigation process. By working with an experienced attorney, we improve your chance of not only receiving compensation but also maximizing your settlement or court ruling. We are proud to be able to say we have helped more than 5,000 clients obtain more than $300 million in settlements and court verdicts.
You do not have to make any decisions before speaking with us. We offer free consultations so that you can decide if we are right for you. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule an appointment.