Whittier Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love was seriously hurt in a preventable accident, you’ve come to the right place. The personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help people in Whittier and surrounding areas fight for justice and the maximum compensation from those who have wronged them.
Unfortunately, you can’t expect the insurance company to put your interests first. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have decades of experience negotiating with insurers and helping our clients recover the compensation they need to pay for medical bills, lost income, and other damages. We have assisted more than 5,000 people throughout California and won hundreds of millions of dollars in monetary awards.
All initial consultations are free. Our accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, so you won’t have to pay anything upfront to hire us. To discuss your case with a member of our team, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Learn about the types of claims our Whittier personal injury attorneys handle:
- Car Accident Claims: There can be a world of difference between two car accident claims, so it’s important that you hire an attorney with an extensive background handling these types of cases. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have successfully handled hundreds of collision claims ranging from minor fender-benders to catastrophic injury crashes.
- Bike Accident Claims: The injuries resulting from a bicycle wreck can cost a small fortune to treat, but if your crash was caused by another person’s negligence, you have the right to file a claim for compensation.
- Truck Accident Claims: If you were injured in a collision with a negligent truck driver, you might have grounds for a claim not only against the trucker but also against his or her employer.
- Boating Accident Claims: Far too many boat operators put their passengers and other people at risk by behaving recklessly. If you sustained an injury in a boating accident through no fault of your own, contact our law firm for advice.
- Rideshare Accident Claims: There’s an added layer of complexity in car accident claims that involve rideshare vehicles. A Whittier personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help alleviate the confusion and stress of filing a claim.
- Pedestrian Accident Claims: Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to help pedestrians who have been injured in accidents fight for the compensation they need to pay for medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
- Aircraft Accident Claims: Our attorneys have the resources to investigate aircraft accidents and identify their root cause so victims can pursue compensation for their losses.
- Motorcycle Crash Claims: Even a minor motorcycle crash can result in debilitating injuries. If a negligent driver was to blame for your accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Bus Accident Claims: The lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are well versed in the nuances of claims stemming from serious bus accidents. You can rely on our knowledgeable team to provide superb legal representation.
- Bird Scooter Accident Claims: A Bird scooter might be an affordable and convenient way to get around, but a crash is likely to result in serious injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand the laws that govern Bird scooter accident claims and are ready to help you navigate the proceedings.
- Train Crash Claims: Proving liability after a train crash is often more complicated than after a collision involving regular vehicles. Our Whittier personal injury attorneys can conduct an investigation and gather all available evidence to prove your claim.
- Turo Accident Claims: After a crash involving a Turo vehicle, there are multiple insurance policies to consider when pursuing damages. We’ll make sure you don’t overlook any opportunities to recover compensation.
- Dog Bite Claims: After being attacked by a dog, you might be entitled to both economic and non-economic damages.
- Slip and Fall Claims: If you slipped and fell on a commercial property, the business establishment might try to cover up evidence of negligence. The sooner you contact our law firm, the sooner we can investigate your accident.
- Premises Liability Claims: Property owners have a duty to keep their premises reasonably safe for guests, and when they breach that duty, anyone who is injured as a result can file a claim for damages.
- Burn Injury Claims: Severe burns can be just as psychologically traumatic as they are physically painful. If you were burned due to another person’s negligence, you might have grounds for a claim.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims: An SCI can have far-reaching effects not only on victims but also on their families. You can trust Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to help you fight for the compensation needed to cover your injury-related losses.
- Brain Injury Claims: Every day can feel like a struggle after a brain injury. By filing a personal injury claim, you may be able to recover the funds needed to afford top-quality medical care and live the fullest life possible.
- Wrongful Death Claims: The death of a loved one is especially traumatic when another person’s negligence is to blame. Let our seasoned attorneys help you fight for justice and compensation.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: The Whittier personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have a reputation for tough settlement negotiations and aggressive litigation. We’re available 24/7 to take your call.
Our Whittier Personal Injury Lawyers Are Successful Trial Lawyers
There’s no charge for your initial consultation at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, and you won’t pay any attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. To speak with a member of our team, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message using our contact form.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|