Wilmington Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
If you’ve been seriously injured in a sudden accident, your first call should be to a doctor, and your second should be to a Wilmington personal injury lawyer. Going up against the insurance company without an attorney is like setting sail on a sinking ship; it isn’t advisable. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have the skills and resources to help you navigate the claims process from start to finish and fight for the compensation you deserve.
With more than $300 million won for clients throughout California, our law firm is one of the most trusted and prominent in the state. We will come to you if you cannot come to us. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free initial consultation.
Our Wilmington Accident Lawyers Provide Aggressive Representation in the Following Cases:
- Auto Accidents: In the state of California, auto accident victims may be entitled to compensation for economic, non-economic, and punitive damages. Our car accident attorneys will make sure your claim accounts for all potentially recoverable losses.
- Bicycle Crashes: Traffic laws are strictly enforced in Wilmington and surrounding communities, but that doesn’t prevent drivers from behaving negligently. The vast majority of bicycle accidents stem from human error, and victims typically have grounds for personal injury claims.
- 18-Wheeler Accidents: If you were hurt due to the carelessness of a truck driver, a Wilmington injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you gather evidence, determine the value of your claim, and negotiate for the highest possible settlement.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Collisions involving motorcyclists tend to result in devastating injuries that take weeks or even months to heal. Some victims never fully recover. By filing a claim against the at-fault party, you may be able to collect the compensation you need to pay for healthcare expenses, lost income, and other damages.
- Turo Vehicle Accidents: Identifying all relevant insurance policies is a critical step after any serious injury, but this can be especially complicated after a Turo accident. An attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you uncover all avenues for pursing compensation.
- Rideshare Accidents: Rideshare drivers are just as likely to cause accidents as any other motorist on the road. When they do, innocent parties who sustain injuries have the right to file personal injury claims.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you or someone you love was hit while walking alongside traffic or crossing the street, the at-fault driver might be liable for all resulting damages.
- Bus Accidents: Buses are heavy vehicles that can cause tremendous damage in the event of a collision. The trial attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers know what it takes to hold bus drivers, bus companies, and other liable parties accountable for the damages they cause in accidents.
- Dog Bites & Other Animal Attacks: Dog owners must take reasonable steps to prevent their pets from attacking people. When they breach this duty of care, anyone who is bitten and injured may have grounds for a personal injury claim.
- Bird Scooter Accidents: Weaving through traffic on a Bird scooter might be fun, but it’s also dangerous. Our attorneys understand the laws that govern these claims, and we will make sure you are treated fairly throughout the proceedings.
- Boat Accidents: On the water, even a minor oversight can be deadly. People who are injured through the fault of negligent boat operators can file a claim for all resulting damages.
- Train Accidents: The Wilmington personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have successfully handled high-stakes train accident cases. We tirelessly fight to help our clients pursue the maximum compensation.
- Plane Accidents: It goes without saying that accidents involving airplanes, helicopters, and other aircraft can be catastrophic. Victims and their families can contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for aggressive and compassionate legal representation.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Recovering from a brain injury can feel like an uphill battle. If the injury was caused by another person’s negligence or intentional act, your family may be able to collect compensation for medical care and other necessary expenses.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: An injury to the spine can disrupt a person’s life in profound ways, and some people never make a full recovery. The legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to help people with SCI’s fight to hold all liable parties accountable for their losses.
- Burn Injuries: If you or someone in your family was severely burned, you might have already received a settlement offer from the insurance company. An injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can review the facts of your case to determine what a fair settlement might look like, and we can gather all available evidence to strengthen your claim.
- Slip and Falls: Much of the evidence needed to prove a slip and fall claim is time sensitive. A Wilmington personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can visit the site of your accident and gather all evidence before it becomes unavailable.
- Premises Liability: Injuries due to dangerous premises happen every day. If you were hurt because a property was negligently maintained, call our office at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to discuss your case.
- Wrongful Death: The emotional, psychological, and financial impact of losing a loved one can be devastating. Our legal team can handle the logistics of your claim while you focus on your family.
- Other Personal Injuries: We have helped more than 5,000 clients throughout California navigate through complex personal injury and wrongful death cases, and we can help you, too.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with Our Wilmington Personal Injury Legal Team
If you’re searching for a personal injury attorney in Wilmington, California who practices with integrity, honesty, and tenacity, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or fill out our contact form to arrange a free case review.