At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are devoted to helping individuals who were injured or lost a loved one in San Diego County. We do not restrict our practice to the major cities, such as San Diego, Chula Vista, Oceanside, and Escondido. We also help individuals and families living in smaller communities, like Winter Gardens. It is important to us that everyone, no matter where they are from or their socioeconomic class, is able to receive experienced and comprehensive legal representation after an accident. If you are wondering whether we are the right California personal injury or wrongful death law firm for you, do not hesitate to reach out through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24/7 and will meet wherever is most convenient for you.
Accidents Our Winder Gardens Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
Our Winter Gardens accident lawyers handle personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from all types of accidents and injuries, including:
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Burns
How Our Winder Gardens Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
Before you call a law firm, you may want to hear more about how we can help, and we want you to be fully informed before you decide who will represent you. When you work with Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you will gain a legal advocate who will:
- Investigate the accident & gather evidence: You may think you know what happened that day of your or your loved one’s accident, but you might not. The only want to find out what really happened in the minutes and hours leading up to the accident is for an experienced attorney to thoroughly investigate the circumstances and gather evidence. Our Winder Gardens accident lawyers know how to obtain any relevant photos, videos, physical evidence, documentation, electronic data, and eye witness accounts.
- Determine fault and liability: By obtaining as much evidence as possible, your attorney has the opportunity to determine who was directly at fault for the accident and who is liable for compensating you for your injuries. There are many circumstances during which you will seek compensation from a party other than person directly at fault. For example, when an employee who was on duty caused you harm, the employer may be liable. Or, if the at-fault driver was in someone else’s vehicle, the vehicle owner’s insurance many cover the damages.
- Build your case: One of the benefits of working with a Winter Gardens personal injury lawyer is that you have someone who knows how to build your case in such a way as to improve your chance of receiving a settlement and maximizing your final recovery. Your attorney will determine the evidence necessary to prove the other party’s fault as well as the evidence necessary to establish the type and extent of your injuries. This may include hiring expert witnesses, such as accident re-constructionists, medical experts, and economic or vocational experts.
- Calculate your damages: Another essential factor in building your case is determine how much your claim is worth. Your attorney will work closely with you, your doctors, and any necessary experts to calculate your physical, psychological, and financial injuries. Without working with an experienced personal injury attorney, it is very difficult to know what your claim is truly worth.
- Participate in negotiations: Most accident claims are resolved outside of a courtroom. Once an insurer approves a claim, it will usually make a settlement offer. Unless we believe the initial offer is the best you will get—which is rare—we will deny and counter the offer to begin negotiations. Our goal will be to obtain you the maximum amount of compensation possible for your circumstances.
- Represent you during litigation: For various reasons, you may need to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. This is usually to utilize the discovery process. Depositions, interrogatories, and requests for documents can be key in obtaining importance evidence. However, filing a lawsuit is also important in showing an insurer you are serious about recovering full and fair compensation. Additionally, if your insurance claim is denied or settlement negotiations break down, you can move forward with your claim to trial. In this situation, a judge or jury will be responsible for deciding if the other party was at fault, and if so, how much compensation you should receive.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Winter Gardens Personal Injury Law Firm
Once you realize you will benefit from having an attorney handle your insurance claim process and related litigation, the next step is to find the right law firm for you. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have an impressive track record of success. We have helped more than 5,000 clients obtain more than $300 million in settlements and court awards. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to talk with us about how we can help you.