Woodside Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Woodside, it’s important to remember that your choice of attorney is a major decision that could have a profound impact on your future. You should find a law firm with the right experience, resources, and the legal strategies to provide effective representation. That’s exactly what you can expect as a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
We have helped more than 5,000 clients just like you fight for the compensation they needed to move on with life after serious accidents. Our attorneys offer free consultations, and if we don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay any fees. To schedule a case evaluation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Accident Cases We Handle in Woodside, California
- Bike Accidents
- Auto Collisions
- Large Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slips and Falls
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Turo Accidents
- Train Crashes
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Scooter Injuries
- Motorbike Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Get Answers to Your Questions Today
If you or someone you love was hurt in a sudden accident, you probably have a lot of questions about medical bills, insurance coverage, and lost income. You may have received advice from friends or performed some research online, but tort law is in California is highly complex. The most reliable way to get the answers you seek is to consult a Woodside personal injury lawyer.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we offer free case evaluations, so you have nothing to lose by meeting with one of our attorneys. Even if you don’t hire us to represent you, we will still help you make informed decisions regarding your claim. But if you choose to enlist the help of our legal team, you can rest assured that you will be well represented through every stage of the claims process.
The Personalized Representation You Deserve
Any attorney can say they care about your case, but at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we genuinely sympathize for our clients. Our lawyers go the extra mile by answering phone calls and emails after office hours and on weekends. Our 24/7 phone line is always open to you, and we take pride in our dedication to returning calls and emails promptly.
How Do I Initiate the a Personal Injury Claim?
The best way to initiate the claims process is NOT to contact the insurance company. As a business, the insurance carrier has incentive to minimize the amount of money they have to pay out. Your very first call is an opportunity for the insurer to record statements that may be used to dispute your claim.
Don’t take the risk of handling correspondence with the insurance company on your own. Rather, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your case in a free consultation.
It all starts with a conversation. A member of our team will sit down with you and listen to your story. We will ask you questions to determine if you have grounds for a claim and how we will approach the investigation.
Those questions might include:
- Where, when, and how did the accident occur?
- Did you or someone else contact the police? Do you have the accident report? Did anyone involved in the accident take sobriety or chemical tests?
- Was there anyone nearby who might have witnessed the incident? Did you record their contact details?
- Has the insurance company contacted you?
- Do you remember what happened in the moments leading up to the accident?
- Did you contribute to the accident in any way?
- Have you already visited a doctor? What were your diagnosis and prognosis? What treatments did the doctor recommend?
- Have your injuries prevented you from working?
- What types of insurance do you have?
- Have you posted anything online about your case?
Once we have determined that your case has merit, our attorneys can perform an immediate investigation to identify all liable parties and gather the evidence needed to strengthen your claim.
We will also provide you with helpful advice to protect your legal and financial interests, such as:
- Stay off of social media until your case has been resolved;
- Track all expenses that are directly or indirectly related to your accident or injury;
- Do not speak to the insurance adjuster;
- Do not return to work or participate in physical activities without your doctor’s permission; and
- Keep a journal about how your injuries are affecting your life.
Speak With Our Woodside Personal Injury Law Firm Today
There are strict time limits from bringing personal injury and wrongful death cases to court, so it is important that you take legal action as soon as possible. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact page to set up a free case review.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|