If you were injured or suffered the loss of a family member due to another person's negligence or intentional misconduct, turn to the Yountville personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We understand how stressful and frustrating it can be to deal with the aftermath of an accident that another person caused. Our attorneys can answer your questions and help you fight for the justice and compensation you deserve. We have many decades of combined experience and a track record of success, with over $300 million won for clients in settlements and verdicts. The initial consultation is free, and you won’t have to pay any fees unless we win your case. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to get started.
Types of Cases Our Personal Injury Attorneys Handle in Yountville, California
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Boat Accidents
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Train Crashes
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Airplane and Other Aircraft Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Motorbike Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
The Knowledge, Resources, and Personalized Attention You Deserve
With a passion for the law and a comprehensive knowledge of the legal system, the attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have earned the respect of insurance companies, judges, and other attorneys throughout California. We are dedicated to providing personalized attention to each of our clients. Our lawyers return calls and emails quickly and will keep you updated on the progress of your claim. If you or someone you love has been injured, you have plenty to worry about. You shouldn't have to deal with the stress of gathering evidence, filing paperwork, and negotiating with the insurance company. You deserve to be represented by a law firm that makes you feel comfortable and confident from the initial consultation to the day your case is resolved, and that's exactly what you can expect as a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We have won hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients, yet we remain committed to providing the personal touch of a small, neighborhood practice. Our Yountville personal injury lawyers know what’s at stake, and we will do everything in our power to protect your financial future. One of the factors that set us apart from other law firms is our extensive network of experts from a variety of disciplines. If the opposing party disputes liability or the extent of your damages, we may bring in financial, vocational, medical, and accident reconstruction experts to provide testimony. With many decades of combined experience, our legal team has encountered just about every complication that might occur during the claims process. We know what it takes to prevent disputes, and if one does arise, we will aggressively represent your interests and do everything we can to help you recover the compensation you deserve as quickly as possible.
Steps to Take After Suffering a Personal Injury
After a serious injury or the wrongful death of a loved one, you may be forced to find a new way to pay your bills overnight. Even if you have the savings to stay afloat financially, it’s only natural to worry about your future as the medical bills and other expenses begin to mount. To protect your legal and financial interests, it’s important that you take certain steps to give your claim a favorable chance of success. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Visit a Doctor: You should undergo a medical evaluation immediately so you can begin treatment as soon as possible. This not only might lead to a better prognosis but also could increase your chances of filing a successful claim, because if you fail to seek treatment, the insurance company might argue that your own negligence contributed to your injuries.
- Track Your Damages: Keep any invoices or receipts for expenses that are directly or indirectly related to your accident or injury.
- Keep a Journal: Record daily journal entries about the effects your injuries are having on your life. You should also take photos of your injuries every day to show how they are progressing.
- Consult a Personal Injury Attorney: Contact a Yountville personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more likely it may be that important evidence will become unavailable.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Yountville Personal Injury Lawyer
A serious accident can cause immense physical, emotional, and financial hardship, but with the help of an attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you may be able to recover the compensation you need to move on with life. To discuss your case in a free initial consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact form to send us a message online.