Berkeley Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Did you sustain an injury or lose a family member due to someone else’s negligence? The Berkeley personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers understand what you’re going through, and we will aggressively help you pursue the justice and compensation you deserve.
Whether or not you become a client of ours, we want to hear your story. We believe that anyone who has suffered a personal injury or wrongful death in the family deserves sound legal guidance. Our accident attorneys have helped more than 5,000 clients throughout California, making us one of the most established and experienced law firms in the entire country.
We will come to you if you are unable to come to our office. Call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to speak with a Berkeley injury lawyer in a free consultation.
Our Berkeley Personal Injury Attorneys Handle the Following Accident Claims:
- Truck Accident Claims: Filing a truck accident claim comes with unique challenges. The legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you overcome the hurdles you will encounter on the path to fair compensation.
- Car Accident Claims: After being injured in a car accident, there are certain steps you must take to give your claim the best chance of success. The injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can guide you through the proceedings and ensure you are treated fairly by the insurance company.
- Motorcycle Accident Claims: Few experiences are as terrifying as a motorcycle accident. If your collision was the result of another driver’s negligence, you have the right to bring a claim for any damages you have incurred.
- Bicycle Crash Claims: With such an active community, Berkeley sees its fair share of bicycle accidents. Our attorneys are proud to help injured bicyclists fight for the compensation they need to cover medical expenses, lost income, and other damages.
- Rideshare Accident Claims: After being injured in a crash involving an Uber or Lyft vehicle, it’s natural to feel a combination of stress, confusion, and frustration. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can alleviate some of the burden by answering your questions and helping you navigate the claims process.
- Slip and Fall Claims: Slip and falls are often caused by negligent property maintenance. If you fell and sustained an injury on a commercial property, contact our Berkeley personal injury attorneys to discuss your case.
- Premises Liability Claims: When the owner or staff of a commercial property fails to perform reasonable maintenance and a customer is injured as a result, the victim can file a premises liability claim for healthcare expenses and other damages.
- Boat Accident Claims: California has some of the highest rates of boat accidents in the United States. Our attorneys know what it takes to find success in boat accident-related claims, and we will use our knowledge and extensive resources to represent your interests.
- Airplane Crash Claims: Aviation accidents are often caused by negligence. If you were hurt or lost a family member in an airplane crash, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to determine the most strategic way to proceed with your claim.
- Pedestrian Accident Claims: Pedestrian accidents typically result in devastating injuries. Those who are lucky enough to survive can hold the liable party accountable for their negligence by filing a personal injury claim.
- Bus Accident Claims: Whether you were hurt in an accident involving a public or private bus, you may be entitled to compensation if another person’s negligence was the underlying cause.
- Scooter Injury Claims: Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represents scooter riders who were injured in accidents as well as motorists and pedestrians who were injured due to the negligence of Bird scooter riders.
- Train Crash Claims: Thousands of train accidents occur every year, resulting in hundreds of deaths. Victims and their families often are entitled to compensation from the railroad company or another liable party.
- Dog Bite & Animal Attack Claims: Dog attacks can result in disfigurement, scarring, infections, and deep lacerations. Our lawyers will listen to your story and review any evidence you have gathered to determine whether you have grounds for a claim.
- Turo Vehicle Accident Claims: We represent clients who rented Turo vehicles and were injured in accidents as well as people who sustained injuries in collisions with Turo vehicles.
- Severe Burn Injury Claims: Steep medical bills, lost income, severe scarring, and psychological trauma are just a few consequences of a serious burn injury. Depending on the facts of your case, our lawyers may be able to help you recover compensation not only for your economic damages but also for your non-economic damages such as pain and suffering.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims: The symptoms of a brain injury can be subtle at first, but their effects can last a lifetime. Let our Berkeley personal injury lawyers help you pursue the compensation you need to cover your healthcare expenses and other injury-related losses.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims: Car accidents, falls, violent attacks, and other unexpected accidents can result in debilitating spinal cord injuries. Our lawyers will help you pursue the maximum compensation from the party who caused your injury.
- Wrongful Death Claims: The unexpected loss of a family member is always tragic. If your loved one died due to another person’s negligence or malicious conduct, you may have grounds for a wrongful death claim.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Harris Personal Injury Lawyers accepts a wide array of personal injury claims, and we will treat you as if you are our only client—promptly returning your calls, thoroughly investigating your case, and aggressively representing your interests.
Speak with our Berkeley Personal Injury Legal Team Today!
Our personal injury law firm is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your call. To schedule a free case review with a Berkeley personal injury attorney, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also reach us online using our contact form.