Like every other profession, there are both good and bad lawyers. If you’re searching for a personal injury attorney in Bonita, it’s important that you find a seasoned litigator with the experience and resources to provide effective representation, as well as an extensive knowledge of the statutes and case law pertaining to your case. That’s exactly what you can expect as a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience negotiating with some of the largest insurance companies in California. We have a track record of success in cases of varying complexity—from minor slip and falls to serious dog bites to fatal car accidents. We offer free initial consultations and accept cases on a contingency fee basis, so you have nothing to lose by contacting our office. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Bonita Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
- Auto Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Train Wrecks
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Boating Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Airplane and Helicopter Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Scooter Accidents
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Our Track Record of Success Speaks for Itself
One of the primary factors to consider before hiring a personal injury attorney in Bonita is the past results the lawyer has achieved in cases like yours. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have represented over 5,000 clients and won more than $300 million in monetary awards. Below are just a few reasons why it’s so important to find an attorney with the right experience:
- Gathering the Most Valuable Evidence: There are many types of cases that fall under the umbrella of personal injury law. The kinds of evidence that are most valuable in one case could be very different from another. An attorney who has handled claims that are similar to yours will know the types of evidence that will be needed to prove liability and damages.
- Knowing the Best Legal Strategies Given the Circumstances: Each personal injury claim is unique. An attorney with the right experience will know the best way to approach the investigation, settlement negotiations, and any litigation that may follow.
- Anticipating and Avoiding Complications: The insurance company will look for any excuse to dispute your claim. An attorney who has handled cases like yours should have the experience to anticipate and avoid the most common issues that would delay the proceedings or reduce the amount of compensation you ultimately recover.
- Not Rushing into Settlement Negotiations: In many cases, it is best to delay the settlement negotiations until the injured party has reached maximum medical improvement. A skilled lawyer will know when to begin settlement negotiations so you don’t wind up accepting a payout that’s too low to cover your losses.
Here are a few questions you can ask a prospective lawyer to find out if he or she has the right experience to handle your case:
- How many cases like mine have you handled in the past? Where were the outcomes of those cases?
- Have you ever taken a case like mine to trial? What was the outcome?
- How many years of experience do you have handling cases like mine?
You should also find out if the law firm accepts cases in numerous practice areas, such as criminal law, divorce law, immigration law, and personal injury law. Attorneys who limit their practice areas tend to be more knowledgeable about the relevant statutes and case law.
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews from Satisfied Clients
Any lawyer can publish a professional website and advertise “high-quality representation,” but online reviews can give you a genuine idea of what it’s like to work with a particular attorney. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ve earned hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google and other review sites. The secret to our success is not only our consistently superior results but also our dedication to providing personalized representation. We want to make the claims process as easy and stress free as possible for our clients. Our attorneys are passionate about helping victims of personal injury and wrongful death recover the compensation they need to get their lives back. No matter how minor or major the case, we devote the necessary time, effort, and resources to pursue the best outcome possible.
Discuss Your Case with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Bonita: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
When you’re ready to discuss your case, contact our law firm to schedule a free initial consultation. You can reach us 24/7 at 1-800-GO-HARRIS, or send us a message on our contact page. We can come to you if you cannot come to us, and you won’t have to pay any fees unless we win your case through a settlement or trial verdict.