Brisbane Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
After being hurt in an accident, you are forced to think about things you’ve never dealt with before. You probably have a lot of questions. Someone else caused you harm, how do you hold them responsible? You may have medical bills stacking up, how you do get the at-fault party to pay for these? You are suffering because someone else was careless, can you get compensation for this?
Our Brisbane personal injury attorneys are here to answer all of your questions. We recommend calling Harris Personal Injury Lawyers as soon as you can after an accident. The faster are on your case, the better. We will immediately begin to investigate and gather evidence, which improves your chances of receiving full and fair compensation.
Our Brisbane Personal Injury Attorneys Are Here to Help
After an accident that was another person’s fault, your first instinct may be to rely on insurance. If you were injured in a car crash, you assume the other driver has an auto policy. If you slipped and fell at a business, you assume that business has a significant insurance policy. Unfortunately, assuming you will get an insurance settlement and that it will be a fair amount is dangerous. Insurers may try to deny your claim or limit your recovery.
By working with a Brisbane personal injury attorney, you improve the likelihood of you receiving a fair settlement for your injuries.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our attorneys will:
- Conduct an In-Depth Investigation: We will gather as much evidence as possible regarding your accident, including photos, video footage, police and accident reports, and witness statements. We will use this evidence to analyze what happened and who was at fault. We can then analyze who is liable for your injuries and begin an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit against that individual or business.
- File a Lawsuit: Filing a lawsuit against the person or business responsible for your accident can feel intimidating. It isn’t something you should try and handle alone. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers knows and the ins and outs of California’s civil court system. We will handle drafting and filing the documents to begin your lawsuit and properly serve the defendants. It is unlikely that your case will go to trial—most personal injury claims are settled out of court—however, we will use filing a lawsuit to our advantage. We will use the discovery period to gather additional evidence. We will also show the defendants and their insurers that we are serious about obtaining you appropriate compensation. However, our team of attorneys are fully capable and willing to take any case to trial.
- Calculate Your Damages: Our accident attorneys in Brisbane have worked with many injured individuals who underestimated or overestimated the value of their claim. By hiring an experienced lawyer, you can be confident that you will have an accurate calculation for your damages. Your attorney will be sure to not miss any of your economic damages, including your future medical bills and lost wages. Your lawyer will also calculate an appropriate amount for your non-economic damages, which include your pain and suffering and emotional distress.
- Handle the Phone Calls and Paperwork: After an accident, you may receive a lot of paperwork in the mail that you don’t know what to do with. You may get phone calls from medical providers and insurance companies with questions you don’t know how to answer. By hiring a Brisbane personal injury lawyer, you have someone to handle these talks for you. We will take on the responsibility of communicating with the insurer. We will work to place your medical bills on hold while you fight for a fair settlement.
- Negotiate a Settlement: Most insurers would be very happy if every claimant accepted their first settlement offer. That is because first offers are notoriously low. In order to maximize your personal injury settlement, you need an experienced Brisbane accident lawyer to negotiate the amount. We will carefully review an initial offer to determine if it is fair or not. If we believe it is low, we will decline the offer and provide a counter offer.
- Accept a Contingency Fee: We do not charge upfront or hourly fees. We take personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay us unless we win your case.
The Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we handle many accident injury claims:
- Car Accident Claims
- Bike Accident Claims
- Tractor-Trailer Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Uber & Lyft Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Airplane Accident Claims
- Boat Accident Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
Call Our Brisbane Personal Injury Lawyers at 1-800-GO-HARRIS
When you are looking for a personal injury lawyer to handle your case, you want someone with a track record of success. We have that. Our accident attorneys have represented more than 5,000 clients throughout California. We have succeeded in obtaining them more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts.
To talk with us about how we can help you during this time, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free initial consultation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|