Templeton Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Templeton, California has a relatively small population of about 7,600 people. Unfortunately, being a small town does not make it immune to serious or fatal accidents. Each year, individuals are harmed due to careless, reckless, and malicious conduct in Templeton and the rest of San Luis Obispo County. If you and your family were affected by another person’s misconduct, do not hesitate to contact an experienced Templeton personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We want to help you analyze and understand your rights and legal options. When you have a valid personal injury claim, we are here to pursue full and fair compensation for your injuries. Let us explain how we can help you during a free consultation. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or submit your information through our online form.
Do You Need a Templeton Personal Injury Attorney?
Whether or not you need an attorney can be a tough question to answer. We recommend you consider whether or not you suffered only property damage or whether you have bodily injuries. If you are only dealing with property damage, such as a totaled vehicle, then you may be able to pursue a fair recovery through the other drivers and your own insurance coverage. If you were injured, it is more likely that you will benefit from an attorney. The more serious or unique your physical injuries, the more important it is to talk with a Templeton accident lawyer about the potential value of your claim.
There are other reasons to work with a lawyer beside the possible compensation. By working with a lawyer at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you have an experienced legal advocate who can connect you with medical providers. Our firm prioritizes your health and safety. We can help you receive the medical care you need and address the medical bills you might not be able to pay yet. We can seek to enter into agreements with your medical providers to wait for a settlement and not send your unpaid bills to collections.
Additionally, many of our clients are not comfortable with or prepared to deal with an insurance company. Taking phone calls from an adjuster or receiving paperwork can be intimidating. In many situations, you simply may not have time to deal with it all. A Templeton accident lawyer can handle all aspects of the insurance claim process for you.
Our Templeton Personal Injury Lawyers Have the Skills to Help
Once you realize you would benefit from working with a lawyer, you need to find the right person. You need to hire an attorney who has:
- Relationships with Expert Witnesses: Depending on your circumstances, you may need one or more expert witnesses to support your claims of who is at fault for the incident, the type and extent of your injuries, your pain and suffering, or your economic losses. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have connections with experts who can support your claim for compensation.
- Negotiation Experience: Most personal injury claims are resolved through insurance settlements, which makes it very important to work with a lawyer who has negotiation experience. In most cases, you will not want to accept an insurer’s first offer. It is likely lower than what your case is worth. Our team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is prepared to negotiate an adequate settlement, and when that is not possible, we will not hesitate to fight for your rights in court.
- Litigation Experience: Not all claims can or should end in a settlement. You need to work with a Templeton personal injury lawyer who is willing to prepare for trial, and when necessary, to fight for your recovery in front of a judge and jury.
- A Strong Reputation: When Harris Personal Injury Lawyers takes on a case, our reputation precedes us. Insurance companies know how hard we fight for our clients. They know we do not give up easily. Through our aggressive and creative approaches, we have obtained more than 5,000 clients $300 million in settlements and court rulings.
The Types of Cases Our Templeton Injury Lawyers Handle
We handle personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from all types of accidents and involving all types of serious injuries, including but not limited to:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
Let Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Help You
We understand that finding the right personal injury or wrongful death lawyer in Templeton can be difficult. This is why we offer 100 percent free initial case consultations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule an appointment.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
San Luis Obispo
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|