Camarillo Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is one of the most prominent and respected legal practices in the state of California. Our attorneys have helped more than 5,000 people resolve their personal injury and wrongful death cases, and we have won more than $300 million for clients. We will help you enforce your legal rights and will handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on healing and your family’s well-being.
You probably have a lot of questions about your case. Our law firm is here to provide the answers. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to arrange a free case evaluation with a personal injury attorney in Camarillo.
Our Camarillo Personal Injury Attorneys Assist Clients in the Following Practice Areas:
- Car Accidents: If you were hurt or lost a loved one due to a drunk, distracted, or otherwise negligent driver, you may have grounds for a claim.
- Bicycle Accidents: All it takes is one distracted or careless motorist to cause a devastating bicycle accident. Our Camarillo injury attorneys will evaluate your situation for free to determine if your case has merit.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Accidents involving motorcycles often result in catastrophic injuries since riders have little protection from impact. The cost of medical bills can be exorbitant, but you may be able to recover compensation for healthcare expenses and other losses by filing a personal injury claim.
- 18-Wheeler Accidents: Weighing up to 30 times more than a passenger vehicle, 18-wheelers can cleave a path of destruction. Our lawyers know what it takes to find success in personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from commercial truck wrecks.
- Turo Accidents: If you rented a car through Turo, you may be wondering who is liable for your damages after an accident. Our attorneys can provide the answer and help you pursue the highest possible settlement.
- Pedestrian Crashes: If you or someone you love was hit by a driver as a pedestrian, contact our law firm to determine the most strategic way to proceed with your claim.
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks: If you were bit by a dog or another animal, you may have grounds for a claim against the animal’s owner or another party.
- Premises Liability: If you were hurt because a property owner or manager failed to keep their premises in reasonably safe condition, you may have grounds for a premises liability claim.
- Slip and Falls: Slip and fall accidents contribute to more than 1 million hospitalizations every year. Victims often need X-rays, surgeries, and physical therapy. Some never make a full recovery.
- Bird Scooter Accidents: Our Camarillo personal injury lawyers are well-versed in the laws that govern scooter accident claims in California.
- Boat Accidents: California has strict boating laws in place to prevent accidents and injuries. Sadly, many people overlook these laws by operating a vessel while impaired, speeding, and engaging in other reckless behaviors.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: If you were injured in a ride-share accident, there are several insurance policies to consider before filing a claim. Our personal injury attorneys will help you determine insurance liability and will guide you through every step of the claims process.
- Bus Crashes: There are many parties who might be liable for a bus accident. The lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you determine fault and pursue the maximum compensation.
- Train Accidents: Train accidents often result in devastating injuries and fatalities. Our attorneys will help you gather the evidence needed to prove liability and damages.
- Burn Injuries: Chemical exposure, explosions, and other hazards can result in devastating burn injuries that cause permanent scarring. Our lawyers will make sure your claim includes all potentially recoverable economic and non-economic damages.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI’s): If you or someone close to you sustained a TBI, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for legal guidance. We work closely with medical and financial experts whose testimony may be invaluable for your claim.
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI’s): SCI’s can cost millions to treat over the course of a lifetime. You should not have to cover these expenses out of your own pocket if your injury was caused by another person’s negligence.
- Airplane Accidents: Personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from airplane accidents can be especially complicated. Fortunately, our attorneys have the knowledge, experience, and resources to help you and your family navigate the claims process.
- Other Personal Injuries: If you were injured due to another person’s negligence or intentional act, we want to hear your story. Our attorneys will evaluate your case for free to determine if you have grounds for a claim.
- Wrongful Deaths: The loss of a loved one is a grievous tragedy that no amount of money can undo. But if your wrongful death claim is successful, your financial recovery may be enough to pay for funeral and burial expenses, healthcare bills, lost inheritance, and other damages incurred due to your family member’s passing.
We Work On Contingency Fee Only
“What is a contingency fee agreement?” There are no up-front costs when you hire one of our personal injury attorneys. If we do not win, we do not get paid. Injury victims cannot afford to pay an attorney by the hour. Our contingency fee is in line with other top-quality lawyers who handle serious personal injury matters.
Call Us Today to Set up a FREE Case Consultation with our Camarillo Accident Lawyers!
If you were injured in a preventable accident, turn to the Camarillo personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to determine how best to proceed with your claim. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact us online to set up a free consultation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|